Contributor

$29.94 for a Tee Shirt - Are You Kidding Me?

But it's down from $36.60!  Get Read!  Just because it has Isaac M's name on it AND a "Curved Hem" makes it worth $29.94 DOWN from $36.60.  I don't think so.  You can get an even better quality shirt from most ANY local store.  I purchased one at Dillard's for $19.95 but it didn't have a "Curved Hem".  QVC use to have good pirces but for the last few years, I've found better qualify and prices locally.  $29.94 for a simple tee shirt.  Shame on you Q.  As one poster said that often times Isaac acts like he's never seen the item before let alone designed it.

Honored Contributor

Re: $29.94 for a Tee Shirt - Are You Kidding Me?

Do all your local T-shirt shops carry Pima cotton?  Do you even know what it is? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree. I get great shirts from Talbots's. I always wait for 25% off and get free shipping. Their quality is great. For that price and tov we should get 2. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@April wrote:

But it's down from $36.60!  Get Read!  Just because it has Isaac M's name on it AND a "Curved Hem" makes it worth $29.94 DOWN from $36.60.  I don't think so.  You can get an even better quality shirt from most ANY local store.  I purchased one at Dillard's for $19.95 but it didn't have a "Curved Hem".  QVC use to have good pirces but for the last few years, I've found better qualify and prices locally.  $29.94 for a simple tee shirt.  Shame on you Q.  As one poster said that often times Isaac acts like he's never seen the item before let alone designed it.

It seems as if Qvc thinks we all own a summer home going by the hosts using that line a lot lately & their prices aren't bargains. I agree on Isaac acting like he never saw his pieces --Josie Maran often doesn't know what scents there are on her balms & butters and has to check labels. You'd think they'd know what they're selling. 

Honored Contributor

If it didn't have such a high neckline I definitely would order it.  It's not a high price at all.   

Contributor

Yes, pima cotton tees (of excellent quality!) can be purchased online for fifteen bucks. I'm sure we are all quite familiar with pima cotton.Smiley Indifferent However, some of us are smart shoppers and choose NOT to pay inflated prices.

Honored Contributor

I have been wanting to get a tee shirt similar to this with that kind of hem and I like a neck line that is not low so this appealed to me when I saw it.  But I have to admit I thought it was a little high for a tee shirt esp. for a tsv.  I imagine it is nice quality but I just won't spend that much for a casual top like that.  I will look around and hopefully find one for less and not have to pay s&h.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lands'End tees and turtlenecks are my faves!!!

Honored Contributor

$30 is the outer edge of what I'd pay.  Certainly wouldn't pay $45 for a tee, like those on QF.  I get LL Bean tees when they're on sale. 

Honored Contributor

Another thing, most pima cotton tees are usually just squared off with no shape to them and I really like thecut of this.  I might just end up getting this even with the high neckline.