Regular Contributor

QVC is charging way too much for today's TSV. I have an off-brand sonic cleanser I got from Amazon for $17. It's the same look, same silicon, same bristles, 15-speed... 

BTW, this is an AWESOME tool. My skin GLOWS with it!

Valued Contributor

I have the non battery type...$2.48 for a pack of two ...at Walmart

Regular Contributor

Non-battery? So it's a plug-in or it doesn't vibrate?

Respected Contributor

@KaliaMonet  Can you please somehow identify the brand of brush you bought at Amazon? I've been in the market for a lower end silicone brush for a gift.   I took a look but there are several and the one you bought is working well. Many thanks.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

@KaliaMonet  you nailed it!   I googled silicone cleaners on Amazon,  and up came a bunch...   one in particular that looks exactly like the generic version of this one.  It was $27!

Honored Contributor

Does this vibrate a lot while you are using it?I don't think it removes makeup because I saw the model use purity which supposedly is the best makeup remover...then that tool and finally a facecloth.The facecloth was covered in makeup...so which step removed the makeup?

Respected Contributor

@dex I wouldn't count on any of those steps to remove my makeup. Purity didn't remove my longwearing makeup & it was too drying for my skin. The tool won't remove makeup on it's own. If you are looking for anything-cleanser, tool, whatever-to remove makeup, put those layers of makeup on your hand. Splash water on it. Doesn't move? Put a little of your cleanser on those layers & rinse it off. Probably still makeup there. It's kind of amazing to see how much friction & cleanser it takes to actually clean off makeup.

Trusted Contributor
QVC is charging way too much for today's TSV. I have an off-brand sonic cleanser I got from Amazon for $17. It's the same look, same silicon, same bristles, 15-speed...

Think I just ordered the one you're talking about. Can't believe how much more the tsv is for the same thing!
Valued Contributor

A MILLION thanks for you.  I was about to purchase and then I read comments.  I am a regular Amazpn shopper.  I am buying LESS & LESS from QVC!!!!

Honored Contributor

@dex. Even when I use my Clarisonic, I remove my makeup or wash my face on no makeup days first. Then I use the Clarisonic w/ cleanser to be sure pores are clean. Never understood using it w/ cleanser while makeup still on...seems like you'd be grinding makeup/dirt into pores.