Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@dex. Even when I use my Clarisonic, I remove my makeup or wash my face on no makeup days first. Then I use the Clarisonic w/ cleanser to be sure pores are clean. Never understood using it w/ cleanser while makeup still on...seems like you'd be grinding makeup/dirt into pores. 

With the Clearasonic, I definitely wash my face first. For some reason, if I still have makeup on and I use my Clearasonic, I get awful breakouts after. 

Regular Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Am I missing something?  I watched the TSV presentation 3 times this morning.  At no time did it totally remove all the makeup as they claim.  As the rep and host are talking and saying it removes all trace of makeup, you see the models' faces with a layer of visible makeup, especially around the eyes.  They go over it many times, but still makeup.  It didn't come of till they used a washcloth to get it all off. 

In addition, if I have to use it over & over again over my eyes just to get most but not all of the eyeshadow off, then how can it be good for my skin around my eyes?

I definitely do not recommend this device on the eyes! The eye area is so sensitive. The few times I did try on my eyes out of curiosity, I got dizzy and my head felt weird. It works nice for the nose (I have less blackheads), chin, forehead, and cheeks, but I would use another method or a makeup removing pad on the eye area. That's just my experience. 

Regular Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

The review I read said it is difficult to use because it's not flexible which makes it difficult to reach all the nooks and crannies.

I'm sticking with my Clarisonic. I don't see a need to purchase anything new.

I haven't had any issues reaching nooks and crannies. There is a tip on it with a different silicon brush pattern for the nose and creases. The whole surface is for the face, but the tip is for the nose. Hope this helps! I like both this and the Clarisonic. 

Regular Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I admit that I don't know anything about these various types of items, but I would keep them away from eyes and very delicate eye lids.  So we don't stretch the skin in that area.  Just guessing, though.

I definitely do NOT recommend for the eyes!