Valued Contributor

@Mominohio Tara may be leaving QVC?

Honored Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

@Mominohio Tara may be leaving QVC?

Nothing like that has been mentioned @Tylerpoo. At this point I think it is just a branching out or a second business. I wonder how successful it will be, but it maybe was a good idea, as eventually all products saturate the QVC market and are downscaled or eliminated.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

you can also get a sneak peek or more information at taraathome.com.

she and some of her staff have been doing meet and greets around the country.

Thank you so much for this info!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tara's new business

[ Edited ]

It seems as though she would have a new business, not similar to Temp-tations. I am surprised she is getting in the pyramid model too.

Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor
I haven't seen very many new Temptations offered in the past few months. Most of it is on clearance. Definitely a change.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there @Mominohio!  It's been a long time.... I purchased something from QVC which I haven't done in quite a while, and just thought I would check in on the Forums to see what's happening.  Of course, I couldn't resist checking on Temptations - as you know, one of my FAVORITE products - LOL LOL.  I remember we had a couple of fun and not-so-fun times on here arguing the good and bad of Temptations with a person who I see is also still here.  It looks as though my story of Temptations crazing while sitting on a cabinet shelf and never used has finally been corroborated, from what I'm reading.  Funny how things happen... Smiley Wink  Hope you're doing well.  

Honored Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

Hi there @Mominohio!  It's been a long time.... I purchased something from QVC which I haven't done in quite a while, and just thought I would check in on the Forums to see what's happening.  Of course, I couldn't resist checking on Temptations - as you know, one of my FAVORITE products - LOL LOL.  I remember we had a couple of fun and not-so-fun times on here arguing the good and bad of Temptations with a person who I see is also still here.  It looks as though my story of Temptations crazing while sitting on a cabinet shelf and never used has finally been corroborated, from what I'm reading.  Funny how things happen... Smiley Wink  Hope you're doing well.  

@kittymomNC

So great to 'see' you! It seems like forever!!

I don't come to the TT forum much anymore. It has such low activity, and I did get really tired of people denying other people's reality with things. 

Funny you should mention crazing. I was doing my annual kitchen cabinet clean out and scrub. I came to my OW green sugar bowl. There was sugar in there from who knows how many months (probably years ) ago. I dumped the sugar, and was washing everything in the cabinet. When I went to dry the sugar bowl, the entire inside was covered in crazing. I had three of them (green, brown and blue) and the green one was the only one crazed, but it now has me pondering  whether it is just cheap glazing or is sugar that destructive?!!LOL

I've had my Poinsettia pitcher and platter set completely craze as well over the last year while in storage. The pitcher is used each December, but the platter was simply on display, so go figure!

New Contributor

Please make a 12 cup muffing pan PLEASE

New Contributor

Re: Tara's new business. Please make a 12 cup muffin pan

Please make a 12 cup muffing pan PLEASE