Super Contributor

K42094 - FIGURAL FRUIT BAKER 13X9, anyone purchase?

I ordered this in the "Strawberry" pattern.  Just lovely!  I hope Tara comes out with more products in "Strawberry", its beautiful!  Anyone else purchase this in either "Strawberry, Mixed Berry, or Peach"?

Valued Contributor

Re: K42094 - FIGURAL FRUIT BAKER 13X9, anyone purchase?

@Poppet1 wrote:

I ordered this in the "Strawberry" pattern.  Just lovely!  I hope Tara comes out with more products in "Strawberry", its beautiful!  Anyone else purchase this in either "Strawberry, Mixed Berry, or Peach"?

I don't have this fruit baker but I did get the fruit bowl set in peach when I saw it on "as is".  I couldn't believe how beautiful the bowls are!  On the heavy, sturdy side and hey complimenys when anyone sees them.  Very impressed with the workmanship , looks like a piece of art, and not sure why they were on "as is" since there is NO issues with them!  I am keeping a lookout for for the 9 x13 baker to be on "as is".

Super Contributor

I also ordered the pie plate, platter, and 2 bowl set.  They came yesterday and let me tell you how GORGEOUS they are!   Love this pattern!  Hope more products are made.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Poppet1 wrote:

I also ordered the pie plate, platter, and 2 bowl set.  They came yesterday and let me tell you how GORGEOUS they are!   Love this pattern!  Hope more products are made.

okay, now I am going to have to take a look at the 9x13 baker AND the pie plates!!  Have the bowls in peach and they are beautiful...

Super Contributor

If you have the bowls than you need the pie plate and 13x9 baker in your life!  Don't for get the platter.  It is beyond beautiful.  Great pieces, love them!

Trusted Contributor

@Poppet1 wrote:

If you have the bowls than you need the pie plate and 13x9 baker in your life!  Don't for get the platter.  It is beyond beautiful.  Great pieces, love them!

I just received the pie plate and the platter in the lemon figural. I can't believe how gorgeous they are and will now get the baker.