Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....5/25/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

why does production insist on filming and showing the dogs doing their business in the homes?

What's wrong with these people that they can't even housebreak a dog? I was going to say I'm lucky because my dogs have always been so good, but it's not luck. We start training as soon as we get them home.

I sure hope they're not punishing the dogs because they're too lazy to train them. I rarely use the "mad" face but this calls for one! Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I know this will not be a popular idea but....Andy Cohen should be Kelly Ripa's co-host and he should not make the decision of who stay or is fired from the Housewives franchise. 

He has HIS favorites and I have to disagree with whom he thinks are the moneymakers.

Does every show have to have the constant product endorsements that certain housewives pedal and sell?

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why does production insist on filming and showing the dogs doing their business in the homes?

What's wrong with these people that they can't even housebreak a dog? I was going to say I'm lucky because my dogs have always been so good, but it's not luck. We start training as soon as we get them home.

I sure hope they're not punishing the dogs because they're too lazy to train them. I rarely use the "mad" face but this calls for one! Smiley Mad

@SusieQ_2, I think some of it maybe laziness because they live in apts. in NY and don't want to go outside to let them do their business!  No it is not luck, you have to be consistent, and some dogs are easier to train than others, but you cannot give up! I also believe in crating a dog while training!

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I chuckled again when I saw those 2 girls sitting at empty desks in B's apt. "office". I guess it makes her feel important. Sort of like Sonja and her "interns".

B probably stays awake at night thinking up her "witty" remarks.

It wouldn't surprise me if this Tipsy Girl storyline is really just a way for B to keep talking about her business...more free advertising.

Ramona looks funny with those hair extensions she wears during her interview. She looks like an old lady trying to look like she's in her 20's.

It's my understanding there is or was actual litigation regarding Skinnygirl and Tipsy Girl. 

Ramona is going to be or already is selling hair extensions.  I think they look horrible as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well it's official, I would rather watch The People's Couch. Compare this episode to any any in season 1 and it is pathetic. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Not sure why Dori allowed Ramona to bring her dog in the first place. She should have told Ramona to get up and clean up the mess herself.

Ramona seems the type who doesn't care about anyone else's belongings. She broke a restaurant's wine glass by intentionally slamming it down and then said it wasn't her fault. They should have charged her for it. She, allegedly, took a dress from B's talk show and refused to give it back and she also didn't take responsibilty for her dog going on Dori's carpet. On WWHL, Dori said that Ramona had said that it wasn't her dog that did it.

Maybe that's why LuAnn gave her a cheap necklace for her b-day. LOL

@Daisy Sunflower  Ramona took two of Bethenny's dresses, lol, unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I like Bethenny, Carol  and Dorinda  at least they are  not delusional like Luann,Ramona and Sonja.

I disagree.  Bethenny and Dorinda ARE delusional.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority, because I'm loving this season. They're on fire!

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority, because I'm loving this season. They're on fire!

I agree.  I really like this season too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"