Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york....5/25/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello housewife watchers! hope you are all having a wonderful wednesday. well, our summer has finally arrived and it is around 85 degrees today, which is a wonderful change from so many days (almost a month) of RAIN! tonight is new york night. i might be a bit late because i have a dinner meeting, but i started the thread early so you can get a head start.  the festivities begin at 9pm et. also on tonight is there goes the motherhood. dorinda medley and paula abdul will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

last weeks episode had 1.29 million viewers. ENJOY! Smiley Happy

WARNING: more partying, more arguing......

SEASON 8, EPISODE 8

All the Countess's Men

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/371/46/160517_3037636_Why_Are_You_Worried_about_Me_.jpg?itok=IWF0XMX-

dorinda tells sonja that she doesnt want her to come to her dinner in the berkshires.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/378/378/160517_3037635_Dorinda_Is_Feeling_Lost.jpg?itok=eRE9vOP9

dorinda and ramona argue and that triggers some fears about where she is in her life.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/373/999/160517_3037633_Next_on_RHONY__Sonja_Feels_Excluded.jpg?itok=7Hw6X1Ug

EVERYONE is invited but sonja?

Bethenny hosts a holiday gift exchange party where the hot topic of discussion is a trip to the Berkshires. During a walk with Sonja, Dorinda gives her some disappointing news. Luann introduces her new boyfriend to Dorinda and Jules at an intimate couples dinner. In the Berkshires, the women discover Ramona shares a past with Luann’s man. As Bethenny arrives, the revelation that Luann is living with and “mentoring” Sonja leads to a major confrontation with Luann.

AIR DATE: May 25 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....5/25/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

Thanks so much Sunshine for posting! I am looking forward to tonight, I sometimes feel so bad for Sonja, I know she brings a lot of it on herself, but sometimes this group can be so mean and unforgiving. I am sure we will have lots to post about tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

Bethenny is just too much...... Of everything

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

Bethenny is just too much...... Of everything

LOL

I don't fault Bethenny for being angry about Sonja's "tipsy girl" name, but she fights low, hard and dirty.  Sonja is NO match for Bethenny and she should know that.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd be surprised if "girl" as part of a business name started with Bethenny.  I haven't watched many of these since Jill Zarin left the show, but I saw I believe two this year.  I saw Bethenny abusing Sonja over the name.  She really has some nerve and is an ugly SOB. 

I don't dislike Bethenny, but I do dislike the way she's been acting.  She's a know-it-all and a rude, crude person. Who would want to be around her with the way she's acting?  I don't think this defines her totally, but maybe it's a stage she's going through.  Maybe she's trying to get attention in order to stay on the show.  We always hear about how if someone's boring on these shows she's chopped. 

When Bethenny went to Jules' home for brunch and insulted them, I could hardly believe that anyone could be so rude, ignorant, and disgusting.  So what if Bethenny wouldn't want to have construction ongoing for a long time.  It's not her house!  The only acceptable thing to say is that the house is fabulous and when it is done they will enjoy it for years.  The kind of bluntness Bethenny applies to comments on an acquaintance's home belongs in a conversation with a friend whose husband is beating her.  That's when you must say the hard, ugly truth, not when you're visiting an expensive home that is under renovation.  Maybe Bethenny needs a dose of her own medicine in the form of someone cluing her in as to the appropriate use of "honesty."

Honored Contributor

back from dinner.......

it amazes me that dorinda invited ramona to her berkshires home.

it was also a bit surprising that she DIDNT invite sonja AND actually had the guts to tell her in person.

every season i cannot stand ramona even more!

smart move luann.....dont invite your new man to meet the entire group at once.

bethenny started with nothing......i am almost tempted to now call her a megalomaniac!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

why does production insist on filming and showing the dogs doing their business in the homes?

Honored Contributor

Dorinda is still my favorite.  I sure wish she'd get rid of John.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Dorinda is still my favorite.  I sure wish she'd get rid of John.  Ugh!

I don't care for Dorinda.  I think Dorinda has some major issues.  She was very rude to Sonja and she should have invited all to her home in the Berkshires.  Ramona and Dorinda has been having issues, and she invited Ramona over Sonja.

Dorinda gets angry with her friends for saying "not so nice" things about John, but then she yells at John, breaks up with him for a day and then is seen kissing him again at dinner.  She doesn't know what she wants.  I don't know who is my fav  this season--none of them, LOL.  Lu Ann isn't quite as bad this season as she's down a notch due to her divorce, etc.  Jules is bizarre, and Bethenny is a bit of a bully.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

why does production insist on filming and showing the dogs doing their business in the homes?

I know...that was so disgusting!