Honored Contributor

the real housewives of atlanta....11/29/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies! hope everyone had a wonderful long holiday weekend filled with fun and love.....and some good food! tonight we get back to reality with the real housewives of atlanta at 8pm et. LOL who will be around tonight watching?

last weeks episode had 2.61 million viewers. also on bravo tonight is a repeat of vanderpump rules. no watch what happens live tonight......probably a thanksgiving break for andy.

ENJOY!

SEASON 8, EPISODE 4

"ROCKY BOAT HORROR STORY"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/25/135/151119_2940343_An__RHOA_BFF_Showdown.jpg?itok=UBQyW9vM

Kenya gets into it with Shamea, which leads to Cynthia and Porsha getting heated.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/882/67/151120_2941293_Next_on__RHOA__Arguments_on_a_Boat_.jpg?itok=iRm_R988

Things get tense between the ladies during a cruise.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/26/110/151119_2940342_Kim_Fields_Breaks_Down.jpg?itok=zc6-XUKP

During a conversation with Phaedra, Kim tears up over the fact that she has lost herself.

Kenya makes a surprise visit to Chateau Shereè and is astonished by what she uncovers. After Cynthia and Peter's emotional talk surrounding their relationship, Cynthia talks with Kandi about the uncertainty of her marriage. Meanwhile, Porsha and Duke hit a bump in the road. Sensing Cynthia needing a shoulder to lean on, Kenya suggests a day trip on a boat with the girls to take her mind off things. The ladies set sail for a tranquil afternoon booze cruise of fun and sun but things quickly take a turn for the worse when Cynthia and Porsha clash -- shocking everyone on board. AIR DATE: Nov 29 8/7c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....11/29/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I don't usually watch this, enough to keep up with who is who.  I'm curious, how is Tooty doing on the show?  Has NeNe been a pain in the neck this season?

Honored Contributor

"tootie" has actually been pretty mild and "normal" compared to the other women.....maybe that is why she has been brought on?

nene has not appeared yet......i think she will be featured later on in the season. she is not a regular housewive this season. nene has been appearing on broadway in the musical CHICAGO.

by the way, kim fields has had a major tax lien filed against her. maybe that is why she decided to do the show?

According to a federal tax lien issued on October 2, 2014, the married mother of two failed to pay the IRS for three full years: 2011, 2012, and 2013.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-fields-real-housewives-atlanta-debt-reality-star-slapped-t...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

here it comes.......the first MAJOR fight!

alcohol on a boat.......never a good thing with housewives! lol

Respected Contributor

I'm behind and only 1/2 way watching. I'm sorry, but I just don't feel bad for Porsha with this Duke guy. Quit being desperate, honey. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  Thanks for info.  She always seemed low-key and talking heads always wondered why she was brought on the show and why she agreed to do it.

Respected Contributor

Whoooooooooooooo is this Tammy character?!?!?!?! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I'm behind and only 1/2 way watching. I'm sorry, but I just don't feel bad for Porsha with this Duke guy. Quit being desperate, honey. 

@FUTURE

i have never been a big fan of porshas, but wow......she really DOES look desperate this season! it really is unattractive! he is probably laughing about it if he is watching this season.

Trusted Contributor

News of the Porsha - Cynthia fight made it to TMZ back in September when it happened.  Here's the link...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/01/cynthia-bailey-kicks-porsha-williams-gut-rhoa-filming/

Apparently it was Cynthia who kicked Porsha -- then the security guy intervened when Porsha tried to attack back.   What a mess!!

Oh, and the thought of Tootie not wearing underwear was TMI!

Trusted Contributor

I agree Porsha just looked desperate with the young guy and I have to wonder if he was just for a story line. 

If these women wouldn't call each other b**** as a term of endearment, then they wouldn't have any confusion over the intent of the word when it's used.  I thought the argument between Cynthia and Porsha was all blown out of proportion -- especially when Porsha tried to explain that she didn't say it to be mean. These women are all just a little bit nuts!!!!!  

So far Candy and Kim are the only ones I'm liking this year. Of course, I thought the conversation on the ride to the boat was tmi!!