Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....11/15/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Ok, I know I'm so mean, but Porscha has just got to be one of the biggest ding dongs I've ever seen. And she does not make good decisions. Seriously. The trophy thing was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Every man I know would want to crawl under a table. Sheesh. 

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

Ok, I know I'm so mean, but Porscha has just got to be one of the biggest ding dongs I've ever seen. And she does not make good decisions. Seriously. The trophy thing was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Every man I know would want to crawl under a table. Sheesh. 

well, for sure she is in the entire "real housewives" group of women......i am trying to think just who could be more than her?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

here is porshas hair line......in case anyone is interested. Smiley Wink

http://gonakedhair.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I watched it last night from my DVR. Snoozefest.  The filming is funny though because they show Kandee one day shopping and barely showing.  The next clip is Kandee sitting down with Phaedra to talk and she's huge.  LOL

@sunshine45 I was thinking about getting a few of the Peruvian curly wigs for my gift closet.  I think my mail carrier would love it!  ROFLOL

@Annabellethecat66 I just found out this year that the ships on Below Deck are owned by someone and the names are changed to be used for the show.  I believe the real name of this year's ship is Mustang Sally.      

Esteemed Contributor

I missed it but I am interested in the addition of Kim Fields who I always liked.  I can do without Porsha, Kenya, Kandi and her mother but I will still watch.

Honored Contributor

Yes, lipstick, if you google a question something about the boats/ships used you will be amazed at how different it really it.  There are way more people who work on it, for one.