Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/29/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

hello everyone! hope you are all having a marvelous monday. tonight is a new episode of orange county. also on tonight is odd mom out. there is no new watch what happens live tonight because andy is still on vacation. the repeat of wwhl features meghan king edmonds and julie klausner.

last weeks episode had 1.81 million viewers. ENJOY!!!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 9

Woo Hoo Weekend

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/191/534/160822_3087629_Next_on_RHOC__Vicki_Is_Ready_to_Celebrate_He.jpg?itok=_noDKhor

vicki is ready to celebrate her birthday.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/720/839/160823_3088222_David_Strips_Down_During_His_Second_Honeymoo.jpg?itok=2KfCH28t

david is enjoying his second honeymoon.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/722/291/160823_3088224_Tamra_Judge_Struggles_to_Keep_Her_Mouth_Shut.jpg?itok=uH4r7szI

tamra struggles to keep her mouth shut.

While Shannon heads to Cabo with David, Tamra and Kelly join Vicki at the luxurious Merv Griffin estate in La Quinta, California to celebrate Vicki and Briana's upcoming birthdays. Heather and Terry enjoy a date night dinner where they discuss his busy schedule and her problems with Kelly. Later, Tamra arranges a meeting between Kelly and Heather to work out their differences before the ladies head to Glamis. AIRED: Aug 29 9/8c  

oh my gosh...I'm so over hearing about Terry Du Brow's "busy schedule".  He needs that busy schedule to pay for that monstrosity of a house!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

The Merv Griffin Estate was gorgeous!!!

it is.....i wonder how much it is to rent?

@sunshine45 

I looked it up and it's 5,000 to 13,000 a night.

Thanks for checking that out @colliemom4.  I was planning to look it up today too!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 

Well what are we waiting for ladies, just a drop in the bucket...lets go!  :~D

If we all pitch in, it wouldn't be that bad.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

That property is absolutely gorgeous! I bet they didn't have to pay for it...It was kind of a quiet episode. I like that Brianna's husband was able to come home for a bit, that was nice to see how excited his little boys were...I think next week's episode is where Tamra and Vickie get injured, I remember hearing about it before the season started...... 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tamra was again is the ultimate pot stirrer...she told Kelly what Heather said. Done.

Where is her accountability? She stirred last season with Brooks too.

No, the focus is on Kelly and hating Vicki still...pfftt. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 

Well what are we waiting for ladies, just a drop in the bucket...lets go!  :~D

If we all pitch in, it wouldn't be that bad.  Woman LOL

and maybe get a reality show💇💅💄👄👸

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

I'm amazed that somebody has popped Kelly in those ugly store-bought teeth of hers......that woman is beyond obnoxious......probably the reason she and Icky Vicky get along so well.  I guess we're suppose to believe that she never utters swear words in front of her daughter......yeah, right!!   Although Heather is a little prissy, if I was her, I wouldn't want my kids around her either.....it probably wouldn't be the language I'd be so concerned with, but the screaming fits she throws.......those things would scare a grown man let alone a child.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

It made me nervous watching those kids around the pool/water without life jackets. Hope they had someone keeping a close eye on them during filming.

Hard to believe Tamra didn't know who Merv Griffin was. She's not that young.

Shannon and her husband are very strange.

Heather, if you're truly devastated by what Kelly had said and are so worried about what Kelly is going to say next, then quit the show.

It wasn't even Heather's party and Kelly was talking to Shannon...not her...yet Tamra arranged a lunch for Heather and Kelly to talk things over. wth

ITA with everything you said!

I am sick of the high and mighty Heather! She's not the queen bee even though she expects to be. I wish she and her attention hungry husband would hit the bricks. Her pretentiousness is gag worthy.

We all know she wouldn't give these ladies the time of day if she wasn't on a show with them...especially the trash Tamra.

Trusted Contributor

For a college educated woman, Kelly sure has a poor use of the english language. Her use of the word hierarchy was right up there with notrocious. I think I now watch just to listen to her.

I do think she is not stable. Drinking or not, she is always on the verge of an outburst.

Then Ryan agreeing with her that Heather had no right to tell her to leave as it was not her party, yet he threw out Lydia's mom as Vicki's party.

And she is not appropriate around children. In one of the first episodes of the season, her family was in the kitchen with her daughter discussing things a child that young should not be hearing from her parents.

I think she was a poor choice to add to the show.

I can't imagine Heather having a good time next week in the dunes. Whether Kelly is there or not.