Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/22/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

Even though I do not care for Shannon, I was happy that David went above and beyond for her birthday! That was very nice and very well done. Kudos to him. Shannon definitely looks younger without so much makeup on..Meghan is not one of my favorites either, but I do like the way she handled Kelly, she was blunt and honest the way a true friend should be, even when you at odds...Kelly received some good advice, let's hope she listened and is going to change her ways a bit......Tamra's husband, Eddie is so quiet this season, not much to say or contribute....All in all a nice, calm, episode!  

Respected Contributor

Kelly makes the show unwatchable. Her energy is so severe that it ruins the entire series. Anyone want to set an egg timer to see how long her marriage will last?

Meghan is about as boring as it gets.

Vicki may be great at making money, but she's as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to personal relationships (even with her daughter). Some of the things she says just astounds me. SO clueless!

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I have this episode on my DVR.  I will watch it, but I don't like Shannon or David.  I think Shannon is a miserable and bitter woman. 

I can't stand them. It just shows Shannon's true personality when her philandering husband has a vow renewal and all she cared about was what dress she was wearing. Whoosh on the relationship meter with that one.

They have no chemistry and Shannon is a nasty woman.

Respected Contributor

The birthday party was nice and I suppose he meant well (or Bravo thought it would make a good episode), but if my husband sprung an impromptu vow renewal on me, I don't think I'd be too happy about it.  

Honored Contributor

What a wonderful episode last night, no screaming and no foul language, just a wonderful show with adults acting like adults.  It was fun seeing the gang Jeff Lewis & Jenny Poulous, plus Jeff's partner, Gage.

Trusted Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I have this episode on my DVR.  I will watch it, but I don't like Shannon or David.  I think Shannon is a miserable and bitter woman. 

I can't stand them. It just shows Shannon's true personality when her philandering husband has a vow renewal and all she cared about was what dress she was wearing. Whoosh on the relationship meter with that one.

Miserable and bitter.  Definitely sums it up.

Honored Contributor

I started to watch some of it while I was home on lunch.

I'd like to know why Kelly thinks she was ganged up on at that dinner.  She is the one that started all of that carp at the dinner.  It wasn't until after she went off the rails that others started getting mad.

If I have to hear Shannon screech "Are you kidding me" one more time, I swear I'm going to start screaming.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

ITA!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Miserable and bitter.  Definitely sums it up.

Yes....she is always bitching about something.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I think Shannon owns enough Spanx, and her continually bringing up her bikini was was a bit much. Where is the gag button?