Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....8/22/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello to all......fasten your seatbelts, it is orange county night! the drama begins at 9pm et. the show is followed by ODD MOM OUT. there is no new watch what happens live tonight because andy is on vacation (although i saw him on live with kelly this morning.) there is a wwhl repeat with terry dubrow and paul nassif.

last weeks rhooc had 1.80 million viewers. ENJOY!!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 8

Shannon Gets Her Groove Back

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/472/595/160815_3084541_Meghan_Confronts_Kelly_About_Her_Behavior_at.jpg?itok=_7hxpsvR

meghan tells kelly that she was on shannons side during the dinner debacle.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/455/1003/160815_3084518_Next_on_RHOC__David_Has_a_Huge_Surprise_for_.jpg?itok=ZWra3WAO

david has a big birthday surprise for shannon.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/473/570/160815_3084540_David_Surprises_Shannon_With_a_Birthday_Trip.jpg?itok=TzIRqusU

david is taking shannon on a trip.

After an explosive night at the sushi dinner, Heather and Tamra discuss Kelly's volatile behavior as Kelly regretfully turns to her friend Meghan and receives some tough love. Meanwhile, Meghan takes the next crucial step in her IVF process. Later, Shannon celebrates a night full of surprises with all her friends and family. Back in the OC, Vicki and Kelly have a party of their own and bond over being the odd women out. 

AIRED: Aug 22 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/22/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

shannon looks so much younger without makeup!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

So maybe next season Meghan will have a little baby, right?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

So maybe next season Meghan will have a little baby, right?

she is pregnant right now so we will be able to hear how far along she is when they do the reunion show. after that, who knows who will be on next season......

Honored Contributor

i have to admit that what david did was sweet!

LOL, i loved how shannon said "i would have worn a different dress......"

Trusted Contributor

That was one of my favorite episodes of any of the Housewives shows.  What David did for Shannon was beautiful and moving.  It was great to see Meghan's dreams come true,  and I thought she handled Kelly's visit with great poise and honesty.  I was glad to see Vicki and Kelly exactly where they belonged - excluded and dribbling alcohol on their implants. Bravo.

Respected Contributor

I was happy to see Shannon have a wonderful birthday. Finally a nice show without all screaming at eachother. Yes Megan is pregnant with a baby girl, seems Jim isn't around much if you read the gossip papers but it is baseball season so maybe he is busy with that but I really think he could be more attentive if he wanted to. Vicki & Kelly got along so well by themselves maybe they should separate them from the rest of the girls til the season is over.

Regular Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

That was one of my favorite episodes of any of the Housewives shows.  What David did for Shannon was beautiful and moving.  It was great to see Meghan's dreams come true,  and I thought she handled Kelly's visit with great poise and honesty.  I was glad to see Vicki and Kelly exactly where they belonged - excluded and dribbling alcohol on their implants. Bravo.

ITA. It was actually enjoyable to watch this episode. I was so glad that Meghan called Kelly out on her disgusting behavior & did it in a mature way. Seems Kelly cries crocodile tears too (didn't see one even tho she pretended to wipe them away). David went above & beyond for Shannon's b'day & their anniversary. It was very touching. 

@RazorSharp - ROTFLMAO at your last comment about Icki & Kelly. Too funny & so true.

Honored Contributor

I have this episode on my DVR.  I will watch it, but I don't like Shannon or David.  I think Shannon is a miserable and bitter woman. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

That was sweet of David to put together a surprise birthday party and vow renewal for Shannon.  It was interesting to see Jeff Lewis & Jenni Pulos in attendance.  This is the party that eventually caused friction between Heather and Jeff.  I thought she greeted him warmly and  didn't see Heather be rude to the wait staff although we only got to see minutes of the entire evening.  I actually can't stand Jeff and don't watch his show(s) (but I'd watch a show with just Jenni Pulos).  However, if Heather was rude and condescending to the staff, I'd call her out on it too!  Although from the few times I've watched Flipping Out (is that what it's called??), I thought JL was disrespectful to his own staff.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown