Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county.....7/18/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why wouldnt vicki have briana lay down and call 911 instead of trying to get her into her car?

i kind of liked how shannon would not accept vickis apology or her hug. that is pretty unusual on a housewife show. usually they try to hug it out, talk it out, and move on.....although it doesnt always work out.

I do not care for Shannon at all.

ITA with @winamac1. When Shannon first came to the show, she was all about light, love, crystals, and karma. When we got to know her she was as nasty as some of the others who don't try to pretend to be anything other than who and what they are. 

Apparently as usual Vicky didn't really think about all that Brianna has going on in her life as a mother of two young boys. Vicky was lonely since Brook split. Her solution to that was to bring her daughter back home to be her playmate. Being a grandmother on those monthly trips to OK was fine but taking on the role of caretaker when her sick daughter can't take care of her children is much more than Vicky wants. She should have left them where they were until Ryan could leave OK.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

why wouldnt vicki have briana lay down and call 911 instead of trying to get her into her car?

i kind of liked how shannon would not accept vickis apology or her hug. that is pretty unusual on a housewife show. usually they try to hug it out, talk it out, and move on.....although it doesnt always work out.

I do not care for Shannon at all.

ITA with @winamac1. When Shannon first came to the show, she was all about light, love, crystals, and karma. When we got to know her she was as nasty as some of the others who don't try to pretend to be anything other than who and what they are. 

Apparently as usual Vicky didn't really think about all that Brianna has going on in her life as a mother of two young boys. Vicky was lonely since Brook split. Her solution to that was to bring her daughter back home to be her playmate. Being a grandmother on those monthly trips to OK was fine but taking on the role of caretaker when her sick daughter can't take care of her children is much more than Vicky wants. She should have left them where they were until Ryan could leave OK.

@Tique  As I understood it, Briana wanted to come back to the Doctors who have been treating her for ten years which is understandable under her illness circumstances.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show yet either. Anyway, I believe Tamra's belly button issue was mentioned on Watch What Happens Live. Maybe that's why some people never heard about it. If I'm remembering correctly she said it was due to hernia surgery.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Megan is just heading for more trouble having a baby... her marriage is on the rocks, and she thinks having a baby is going to fix that? BIG MISTAKE. Her husband it horrible. It is only going to get worse.

I agree. I think her husband probably does love her and care about her, but he doesn't seem" In Love with her," and he hardly seems excited about making a baby! To me he has always seem disinterested in her and their whole marriage.I never did care for him, he seems very conceited and like a jerk!

I agree but she's no prize either.

It is hilarious to me how evil she was last season and fighting with Shannon and Shannon was fighting everyone but Vicki. 

These friendships are such a joke. I'm glad Kelly is calling them on their sheet.

Honored Contributor

I only saw part of the episode.  Shannon is SO rude.  

I've NEVER been a fan of Vicki, but I actually think she was being apologetic to Shannon and Shannon was a cold hearted, mean be#tch.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I think Vicki is a very cold and uncaring person. I can not believe how cruel she treats her daughter. She is very ill and she leaves her alone with her two small children. When she came home from the hospital the first time with IV's in her arm and told her mother she just was so tired and wanted to rest. Vicki just said she needed to go to work to pay for the house she bought for her. REALLY!!! Then she was rushed to the hospital because she could not breathe she still went to work and arranged for someone to watch her grand children. You would think she could afford a nanny to take care of the children so her daughter could rest. She even went to a beach party when her daughter was very ill. She is a horrible mother. Her daughter should have stayed in Ok with her husband. I think she made a terrible decision to come back to CA.

Honored Contributor

I agree with Shannon in all this.  I don't think any of them are truly friends anyhow.  I think they see each other for filming and for other appearances they have to make. Other than that, I don't think they call each other, do lunch or do the things normal friends do.  I think all of them are more of acquantances than anything else.

But enough of Vicki.  Every single year, Vicki claims she wants to put aside differences, makes amends, blah, blah, blah.  She is all talk and no action. She pulls the same thing over and over again and then apologizes and wants to move on.  After awhile, you reach a breaking point and the "friendship" isn't even worth it anymore. 

I did not understand Vicki attempting to take Brianna to the hospital rather than call an ambulance.  If someone is gasping for breath, you call an ambulance.  And as a nurse, Brianna should know that.  

Honored Contributor

Shannon is just awful.  She is mean and bitter due to her husband cheating on her.  GET OVER IT or leave him.

She is such a nasty woman, and she is a very hardened person.

I do think Heather and Tamra are good friends.  Shannon is also friends with Heather.  I listened to Heather's podcast and the 3 of them are fairly tight.

I think Meghan is a dingbat. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

W hat I find amusing is that Vicky is annoyed that the Marine Corp will not let Ryan leave. Yet she as her own boss who can work off a lap top,tablet cell phone must leave her daughter that she dragged out there for her benefit. 

Yes Vicky the Marine Corp should bend to your demands but you can't take a few hrs off.