Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/24/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

I'm not enjoying this season at all. Now I just catch bits & pieces when I'm channel flipping- that's more than enough.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Tamra really has a nice body for 49yrs old. I was suprised she said her age. Tamra worked very hard to enter the contest and glad she won. All those girls had great bodies. Congrats Tamra!

There was something odd though about her ab area... you could tell she had had either lipo or a tummy tuck.  It looked lumpy and hard.. not smooth.  Just something off...

@SeaMaiden, this may be why it seemed off:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/rhocs-tamra-judge-why-i-have-no-belly-button-w211673

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen this weeks episode yet, will watch it tonight. Is the season already over? When does Bev Hills come on? Next month?I didn't enjoy this season of Orange County as much this season. I don't mind some arguing and disagreeing, but constantly is just too much. Same thing with Basketball Wives, way too much arguing and bickering and fighting! Not what I want to see every week..

Respected Contributor

If Kelly is on next season, I'm out of this franchise.........I no longer watch Atlanta or New Jersey and don't miss them at all.

Honored Contributor

I highly doubt Kelly is asked back for Season 2.  Bravo wants drama, but if the drama becomes too intense, they dump you--think Danielle Staub and Brandi Glanville- Andy Cohen says once the viewers don't "love to hate you anymore" and just "hate" or "dislke" you...you are history.

The other women will not want to film with Kelly so I would be super surprised if she makes a return appearance for the next season.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I highly doubt Kelly is asked back for Season 2.  Bravo wants drama, but if the drama becomes too intense, they dump you--think Danielle Staub and Brandi Glanville- Andy Cohen says once the viewers don't "love to hate you anymore" and just "hate" or "dislke" you...you are history.

The other women will not want to film with Kelly so I would be super surprised if she makes a return appearance for the next season.

That makes sense. Kelly needs to get off and get her life together anyways....Did Gretchen quit? Or was she let go?

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't understand Shannon's denial of the charges against David.  Embarrassing....yes, but that information has been floating around for several years now (since Shannon's first year).  She is also claiming that VG is lying about David taking his mistress to dinners and visits with his mother/family.  

I have to give Tamra a lot of credit for accepting Kelly's apology, forgivng her and moving on.  She's done it several times with different people.  I can forgive....but not forget.  I'm much mor like Shannon whereas I can forgive but I don't wish to remain friends with the offending person.  

I also have to congratulate Tamra for her win.  I don't know what specific areas they were judging (no pun intended..ha) on but I did think there were other contestants who were more toned than Tamra.  But, she did look great and trained really hard.  Wish I had that determination and motivation.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I'm surprised at the lack of commenting about Heather's role in this whole thing. She was truly awful on the bus. I guess after all these years, she finally cracked and showed her true self -- conniving and manipulative. She did as much prodding, poking and stirring as the rest of them. And her whole "do you think she's having a psychotic break" line is worn out & poorly acted. I don't find that whole thing remotely funny OR ok. Don't get me wrong -- Kelly has alcohol & anger issues, but all of the other girls knew this and they chose to capitalize on it for drama for a reality show.  I didn't like this AT ALL. Surprisingly, I've liked Meghan about the most this year, and I had REALLYreallyreallyreally been hoping she would be gone after her behavior and attitude last season. She proved me wrong!

Respected Contributor

I read that Meghan moved to the mid west because Jimmy plays baseball for a team there. I never understood why he was living in Calif & playing for a team not in that state. So if this is true, then Meghan may not come back. Also she will probably have her baby before the filming of the new season. This may be a rumor.

Regular Contributor

I have to admit that I am guilty of watching all the housewife shows.  I have to admit that I am really tired of Vicki and her sense of entitlement to do and say whatever she wants to.  Yes, she works incredibly hard and deserves everything her little heart desires, but having money doesn't make her a good friend.  As for Kelly, well, she is some piece of work.  The things that have come out of her mouth are just awful.  I am certainly not a prude, but in what world does someone call another person those horrible things?  I see that Meghan is leaving the show and moving to St. Louis to get away from these women.  She is the one who brought Kelly to the show.  I also heard that Heather is leaving to pursue other things.  Not sure how factual that is tho'.  I think the RHOBH returns in November.  Do not know what date it will be on however, sorry.  I'm so glad to know that I am not the only one who considers these reality shows my "guilty pleasure".