Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....10/24/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and happy monday! tonight is orange county night and the show begins at 9pm et. so sorry i am late but family emergencies have to come before crazy housewives. Smiley Wink now i can relax a bit and watch some disfunctional tv as i wind down. the show begins at 9pm et. there is also a new episode of yours, mine, or ours. shannon beador and tamra judge will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy. the end is near.... the reunion was filmed this past week. havent heard too much on twitter about how it went, but maybe andy will say something tonight about it. i did see a photo of vicki out with kelly and briana after the reunion......and kellys husband and vickis boyfriend were there also.

last weeks episode had 1.82 million viewers. ENJOY!!!!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 17

Puppet Strings and Tamra's Wings

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/1002/531/161024_3408304_And_the_Winner_Is___.jpg?itok=UMI91rNR

tamra judge enters a fitness competition.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/1008/887/161024_3408374_The_Bus_Ride_From_Hell_Continues.jpg?itok=0Xey9LIl

the crazy irish bus ride continues.....

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/712/295/161017_3117128_Can_Tamra_and_Kelly_Move_on_.jpg?itok=U-mxeLnQ

can tamra and kelly move on?

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/710/843/161017_3117127_Tamra_Flaunts_Her_Fit_Bod.jpg?itok=GHxbc3nM

tamra flaunts her fit bod.

The Ireland trip ends with the conclusion of the bus ride from hell. Back in Orange County, the women try to make sense of their war on foreign soil, while Meghan escapes to St. Louis to get away from the drama. After months of strict diet and exercise, Tamra is finally ready to flaunt her body on stage at her long awaited fitness competition and the ladies gather to cheer her on.

AIRED: Oct 24 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....10/24/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

It's online that Shannon's husband was arrested for abuse at one time.

Honored Contributor

wow.....that was a never-ending bus ride!

i cannot believe how nasty every woman was except for meghan!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's online that Shannon's husband was arrested for abuse at one time.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/07/26/david-beador-pled-guilty-to-battery-against-wife-shannon-be...

Honored Contributor

after the reunion.....

http://cdn3-www.realitytea.com/assets/uploads/2016/10/Kelly-Dodd-Vicki-Gunvalson-RHOC-Reunion.jpg

Honored Contributor

reunion seating chart

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/large/public/dish-102016-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-reunion-seating-chart.jpg?itok=_4I12pmL

Respected Contributor

Tamra really has a nice body for 49yrs old. I was suprised she said her age. Tamra worked very hard to enter the contest and glad she won. All those girls had great bodies. Congrats Tamra!

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show yet but did watch WWHL.  Shannon always looks so different on WWHL than on the shows.  To be catty, her teeth are awful (scream fake) and her hair is bad too.

Her excuse or explanation about buying Kelly drinks in Ireland was ridiculous and didn't make any sense.  She said Kelly should have just said no.  She was saying no but Shannon wasn't having any of it. 

Shannon said Vicki leaked a story about David but I didn't know what she was talking about.  Must have been the assault story.

Someone also called in and said something to Tamra about the rumors of Eddie being gay.  Tamra said Vicki is the one putting that out there. But those rumors have been going around since Eddie first came on the show. They aren't new.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shannon is obsessed with staying married to David despite the many problems she's had with him. It's not as if she doesn't have money or other options. I think she needs intense counseling for many reasons unrelated to her marriage.

The rumors about Eddie being gay have been circulating for years. He may be bi, or was or is gay. Nothing would surprise me. I found it odd that this would be brought up in front of him on WWHL. He did live with an older gay man that adopted him? It was a strange situation similar to that. I can't recall. I'm sure it could be easily found online.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Tamra really has a nice body for 49yrs old. I was suprised she said her age. Tamra worked very hard to enter the contest and glad she won. All those girls had great bodies. Congrats Tamra!

There was something odd though about her ab area... you could tell she had had either lipo or a tummy tuck.  It looked lumpy and hard.. not smooth.  Just something off...