Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....8/24/16..."news," spoilers gossip

@Lipstickdiva, ITA about Kim & her daughter, I cannot tell which one is which, they look exactly alike!  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I don't blame B AT ALL. It doesn't matter where the info came from, or how it was delivered. I believe B didn't relish the moment in any way.

There wouldn't have been any issues if Tom wasn't kissing another woman for over an hour at the Regency. Lu stated she was there earlier in the evening with Tom, & they had a fight. They went home, then scumbag Tom went back to the Regency. If there was filming earlier, then how STUPID is he for doing what he did.

Personally, I don't think he cares. Lu said he made a "mistake"??? She must despise herself if she puts up with that.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, I was a bit disappointed in last night's show, I was expecting more drama, LOL  ..........  the most ridiculous part, was when Bethany was in bed all covered up acting so pittiful and upset for telling LuAnne the "news"!!!

The previews from the Reunion next week really look interesting!

Valued Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

I don't blame B AT ALL. It doesn't matter where the info came from, or how it was delivered. I believe B didn't relish the moment in any way.

There wouldn't have been any issues if Tom wasn't kissing another woman for over an hour at the Regency. Lu stated she was there earlier in the evening with Tom, & they had a fight. They went home, then scumbag Tom went back to the Regency. If there was filming earlier, then how STUPID is he for doing what he did.

Personally, I don't think he cares. Lu said he made a "mistake"??? She must despise herself if she puts up with that.

the "fight" part was a revision on LuAnn's part after she decided to change the narrative. She couldn't make sense of how he could be at the Regency (because she was apparently asleep at the time in his apartment), so that was her spin.

lol... the woman had him in HER CLUTCHES!!! / what a totally ridiculous, desperate person she is... but we all knew that already, right? yikes.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@sunshine45, I was a bit disappointed in last night's show, I was expecting more drama, LOL  ..........  the most ridiculous part, was when Bethany was in bed all covered up acting so pittiful and upset for telling LuAnne the "news"!!!

The shaking was a bit ridiculous, and frankly, looked fake.

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah, that very strange scene where Lu came up to the girls who were talking about the pinata and demanded they stop talking about her or else!  I got the feeling she missed her cue.  She was supposed to do that during a different scene. Woman LOL

I'm not saying the whole program is faked but we do know that the producers suggest talking subjects etc.

Lu sure backed off fast.  It was pretty funny really.

Respected Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Bethney has major issues.  so manic about the whole Tom thing. why. she is miserable.   finally divorced,  has nothing special going anymore.  and should rethink bare cleavage gowns/jumpsuits. her implants are too far apart

Luanne "acts" distressed but she doesnt care. if she did she would have dumped immediately.  its not that big a deal to her. if it were she wouldn' t be with a lifelong bachelor. of course he is a player and she's had quite the life , would bet they swing

That's an interesting take on the situation.  What if LuAnn doesn't really care but feels she must insist she wants monogamy because the audience will disapprove?  I have no idea, of course. 

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

I don't blame B at all.  She did the right thing.  Sure, she probably delighted in it, but she did do the right thing.

Shaking at the end (by B...) what an ACT!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

OH MY ...I thought last night's show was really good!! It was one of the best!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

The shaking was a bit ridiculous, and frankly, looked fake.

B shaking with that glass of vodka...total act.  B certainly doesn't avoid drama!!