Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....7/27/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@I like celery wrote:

I can't help but think LuAnn seems to be more in love with the thought of being really wealthy again than perhaps being in love with Tom.  I'm sure she cares about Tom and probably does love him, but the wealthy lifestyle seems to be what makes her most happy.  I especially saw it with how she acted on the yacht.  Maybe she truly is "giddy" about getting married again, but a lot of it does seem to be about the lifestyle.

I haven't seen this week's episode yet, but I'd agree with your assumptions.  Lu Ann seems desperate for a man, but he must be wealthy.  Lu Ann wants the finer things in life--things she's been accustomed to before.  It's a lot easier to be "rich" than "poor" though money doesn't make one happy. 

Lu Ann and Carole both seem extremely desperate for a man.  Carole is different in the fact that she just wants a young man who she thinks is "hot" who is almost like a "boytoy".

I have a lot of doubts about this Tom/Lu relationship.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

I can't help but think LuAnn seems to be more in love with the thought of being really wealthy again than perhaps being in love with Tom.  I'm sure she cares about Tom and probably does love him, but the wealthy lifestyle seems to be what makes her most happy.  I especially saw it with how she acted on the yacht.  Maybe she truly is "giddy" about getting married again, but a lot of it does seem to be about the lifestyle.

I haven't seen this week's episode yet, but I'd agree with your assumptions.  Lu Ann seems desperate for a man, but he must be wealthy.  Lu Ann wants the finer things in life--things she's been accustomed to before.  It's a lot easier to be "rich" than "poor" though money doesn't make one happy. 

Lu Ann and Carole both seem extremely desperate for a man.  Carole is different in the fact that she just wants a young man who she thinks is "hot" who is almost like a "boytoy".

So true about both Luanne and Carole. Ramona and Sonja seem like they just want to go out with a lot of guys and have fun!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

So true about both Luanne and Carole. Ramona and Sonja seem like they just want to go out with a lot of guys and have fun!

I think they are all desperate for the title of MRS. including Ramona and Sonja. The only ones not are Dorinda and Bethenny. Both are dating and both are fine with where they are. 

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom------miss you at the Big Brother thread !

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom-----miss you at the Big Brother thread ! 

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom-----miss you at the Big Brother thread ! 

Hi Danky! I will scoot over thereWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

The blatant jealousy from Ramona, Sonja and Bethenny about LuAnn's engagement is not something I want to see on the show. They can't believe an ugly bald short man who happens to be rich didn't choose one of them but chose LuAnn to marry. Who knows if they have an open relationship as they are both players and can do what they want. 

Next week looks interesting with Sonja trying to have a conversation with Tom. He looks scared...lol. 

Apparently what Bethenny has on Tom doesn't work on LuAnn as in LuAnns blog she mentions that Bethenny is the terrorist next week. 

Regular Contributor

Don't you just love how they all had to go show shopping for shoes for Miami? I find it hard to believe none of them had warm weather shoes. Do they throw them out after the season? Must be nice!

Esteemed Contributor

Too bad LuAnn messed up and lost Jacques ~ they seemed like they went well together. Plus they even had the same hairstyle!

Regular Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Too bad LuAnn messed up and lost Jacques ~ they seemed like they went well together. Plus they even had the same hairstyle!

@YorkieonmyPillow If I remember correctly, Jacques wanted a child & they were considering it, but I guess Luann decided she didn't want another at her age. Can't blame her since she was around 50 & the risks were not in her favor.