Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

I watched the season premiere and was glad Bethenny shut Carole down when she started her BS about politics.  I think Ramona does the same next week. Thank you for shutting her up and getting on with the series. Carole has become so neurotic it is hard to watch her. She seems like she is on another planet. I think LuAnn is the prettiest on this series. She looks so natural It is refreshing to see. Fredrik is the top real estate agent in NY and I can understand him selling Bethenny's apartment in one day. If you watch Milliion Dollar Listing in NY, you will see what I am saying. This man can sell anything at top dollar.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

I looked up ages because I still can't believe LuAnn is as young as she says.  LOL

Ramona turned 60 in November

LuAnn is 51. She will be 52 in May

Sonja is 53

Carole is 53

Bethenny is 46

Tinsley is 41

Eileen Davidson is 57 

LVP is 58

No way does LVP only look a year older than Eileen IMO.  I do think Ramona looks great for 60.  No way does LuAnn only look 51 to me either.

Honored Contributor

I had no idea this was coming on last night, I caught it by mistake, because Law & Order SVU was interrupted locally due to severe weather in the surrounding area!

OMG, if this is any indication of what the rest of shows will be like, I am not going to watch!  I use to like Carole, but last night voicing her political views (which I do not agree with), I am not going to listen her complaining!  As far as "shacking up" vs "living together", excuse me "Miss Know it All", it is one in the same, "shacking up" is so 70's, LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't like Carol since Day 1 and I still don't like Carol... I was hoping she'd be the one to get deep-sixed this year...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was funny when Sonja said people tell her giving things away gives a feeling of cleansing, but for her it's more like an enema. 

Also, when Ramona pointed to her head and said duh (talking about LuAnn)--but pronounced it dew. Duh, it's supposed to rhyme with huh, right?

Maybe it's a regional thing.

So far my favorite cast members are Baby and the kittens. 

Am I the only one who thinks Carole and Adam look like mother and son? It kind of creeps me out. Here's the happy couple with Baby.

Image result for carole radziwill adam kenworthy

It would be about the same age difference as Goldie Hawn dating her son Oliver Hudson (but less incestuous).

Image result for goldie hawn and oliver hudson

Oh well, they seem happy and they've been together for awhile now, so good for them. HeartSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I looked up ages because I still can't believe LuAnn is as young as she says.  LOL

Ramona turned 60 in November

LuAnn is 51. She will be 52 in May

Sonja is 53

Carole is 53

Bethenny is 46

Tinsley is 41

Eileen Davidson is 57 

LVP is 58

No way does LVP only look a year older than Eileen IMO.  I do think Ramona looks great for 60.  No way does LuAnn only look 51 to me either.

Ramona does look very good but she works at it constantly as she says.

I thought Luann was about 53 or 54

Eileen looks fantastic and I had no idea she was 57. I thought she was about 50 if that. 

LVP is a beautidul woman and looks great but she does look her age to me.

Bethenny looks OK I guess. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have to make a slight correction to the age differences between Carole and Adam & Goldie and Oliver. Goldie and Oliver are something like 30 years difference, Carole and Adam--23.

I can't believe Goldie is 71 yrs old! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Who really thinks Sonja is thinking of  selling just because it's time to downsize?? I'm thinking she nees the money she could make off the sale of her place. As for the play she's in -- really??? I would have no desire to see her act in a play about sex. I feel for her daughter.

Ramona needs to be a little less touchy with the contractor. When she met him at the door it seemed like she'd never met him before and by the time they got done touring the apartment she's asking him to fix her up with someone and hugging him. I've known the contractor that we usually use for many years and I would never think of hugging him -- it's not really professional.

It will be interesting to see how long Carole and Dorinda can remain friendly and above the fray when everyone else starts to get into their squabbles. 

It will be interesting to see how long Luann and Tom stay married if he really is the type to stray. I hope it goes well for her but I can't imagine he will change now that they're married.

Respected Contributor

I quit watching the housewife shows, but I've always liked the NY episodes.

This sounds terrible, I know, but many of the women look awful this season. Ramona didn't need that "eye job" (she looked GREAT last season). I think she looks much older now. Bethenny (sp?) looks bad...drained, & ???

Did Carole do something to her eyes? Fredrik's (real estate) eyes also looked different. Did they get a group special on eye jobs? Imo, NONE of them looked better or younger. 

Lu looks good, but like a giant man. 

Geez, how rude of me. But, I'm here with NYC watchers, & all of these things just jumped out at me.....I just had to vent!  Heart

Respected Contributor

I watched the episode and although it was a slow start the season looks like it won't disappoint. I still can't believe LuAnn got married to Tom. LuAnn was on a talk show last week and she mentioned that she only invited Dorinda out of the cast to her wedding. She said they all wanted to come and tried to get invited and then said they weren't coming. Like it's their choice without an invite? She cleared that up. She also said Bethenny begged her not to get married but it was because of B's own insecurities and past experiences that she saw coming through. 

I don't want to hear about Carole's obsession over the election. She looks like she had work done again on her face/eyes? Now she has kittens in her apartment and Adam moved in. 

Romana looks older even though she got some work done. 

The new woman Tinsley should bring some more crazy to Sonjas house. Tinsley was in an abusive relationship and was arrested on her ex's property for breaking a protective order he had against her and police were called. I read she beat him as much as he beat her. Sad.