Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

Thanks for the reminder Sunshine.  I saw this early last evening and was shocked.  I thought the season premier was about two weeks away.  Well, duh, they did run a full marathon of last season yesterday which should have been my first clue.

i, too, was fairly underwhelmed.  I don't, for a minute, believe that delusional Sonja ever dated Prince Albert (remember when Madonna was at her fashion show?)!!  I also thought Ramona's face looked different. Carole looked very different when she was in her apartment with Dorinda.  Her eyes were squinty and not as wide.  It wasn't as noticeable in her one on ones though so I'm not sure what's going on exactly.  I don't want to hear her political rants all season nor do I want her to talk about her

Kit-tens either.  Did those kittens demolish that sofa?  It appeared to have tons of rips in it and I saw fabric swatches on top it it.  I'm also not looking forward to LuAnn's wedding related talk and drama all season. 

In short, I guess I should say that i hope the season gets better and I don't have to abandon ship mid-season.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

@PurpleBunny wrote:

"I used to wear this when I was dating Prince Albert in Monaco ..."

Well ... APPARENTLY you wore it with the tag hanging off of it, Minnie Pearl Morgan!  

She's so full of hogwash.

OMG that is exactly what I said when I saw that.  I was watching by myself (well, with my dog) and I said "how could she have worn that when the tags are still attached!)

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Sonja said she has an international following. lol

And B said she sold her apt. in one day and at her asking price. Think that's true? I think there might be a little more to it.

When she and Frederik were in the apartment and she insisted it be listed for 6.995, I googled and found an article from October, 2016 that said she sold her apartment in 1 day for full asking price.   

Honored Contributor

I thought way at the beginning of the show that Luann said Dorinda was the only one invited to the wedding?  Then as the show went on, they all started talking about how they weren't attending the wedding for one reason or another. 

Last season Ramona seemed slightly better.  This episode she seemed more wacky, like turtle time Ramona.  I hope she doesn't revert back to that nonsense. 

Most of those clothes Sonja was donating looked like they should have gone to Goodwill, not Dress for Success.   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

Why do they call this show the Real Housewives of New York when no one is married!! Also, if it becomes political I will delete it off my recordings. I do not watch shows that go into something that is so over.

Well, these shows are 6 months old at least and so, yes, they will undoubtedly be talking about the campaign.  They already did on the first episode. 

I like Bethenny's hair.

Love Dorinda, but not her boyfriend. 

Ramona has definitely had work done on her eyes.  In her TH (talking head) her eyebrows were way up high on her forehead.  I thought it was ridiculous the way she was expecting the contractor and she opened the door in a nightie.  Even when she was dressed she was so flirty with him, hugging, touching his chest, giggling.  She comes off as desperate. 

Tinsley was on Dr. Phil years ago.  Her mom and sister were there, too.  Her mom couldn't believe that Tinsley was divorcing her husband.  Something about old school and not doing such a thing in the South.  Seemed like the mother was embarrassed that her daughter was divorcing and wanted her to stay with the husband because he was affluent. 

Can't stand Luann.

Lukewarm about Carol.

Love Sonja, but am tired of seeing students/assistants with her.  I think she has them there because she wants company and doesn't like to be alone. 

Respected Contributor

looks like Ramoana had an eye lift and a mid-face lift . lots of filler and laser resurfacing.  she looks great. wonder who her PS is !!

Bethany is unreal, freaking out about the dings and dents in her apartment.   

curious to see how this Tinsley will fare with them all.

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

looks like Ramoana had an eye lift and a mid-face lift . lots of filler and laser resurfacing.  she looks great. wonder who her PS is !!

Bethany is unreal, freaking out about the dings and dents in her apartment.   

curious to see how this Tinsley will fare with them all.

i think just the opposite actually......i think ramona is doing too much to her face and it does not look good.

she was so out of line with that guy who came to give her an estimate. who answers the door in a nightie? i hope this season isnt all about her being "desperate." that is how she looked!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

she could look a lot worse!   she's either 59 or 60 now.  her eyes looked really good. she definately had an eye lift. and she lost a lot of volume in her face as many do as we age. before she had a ton of neck wrinkles and sun damage.  

ugh she was all over that contractor ....maybe the PS threw in a funbag upgrade and she wanted gauge his reaction

i got ins clearance for an eyelift but just the thought freaks me out! noticed she was blinking a lot

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac  I remember that Dr. Phil and I remembering googling Tinsley and her husband after.  What a screwed up family dynamic. Her mother is a freak and I GUARANTEE she will make SURE she gets her 15 minutes on the show. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

she could look a lot worse!   she's either 59 or 60 now.  her eyes looked really good. she definately had an eye lift. and she lost a lot of volume in her face as many do as we age. before she had a ton of neck wrinkles and sun damage.  

ugh she was all over that contractor ....maybe the PS threw in a funbag upgrade and she wanted gauge his reaction

i got ins clearance for an eyelift but just the thought freaks me out! noticed she was blinking a lot

I think Ramona is like 58 or 59.  I think out of all the Housewives who are over 50, Eileen looks the best.  She could pass for 49 or 50.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"