Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

"I used to wear this when I was dating Prince Albert in Monaco ..."

Well ... APPARENTLY you wore it with the tag hanging off of it, Minnie Pearl Morgan!  

She's so full of hogwash.

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

It wasn't exactly a riveting premiere.

Honored Contributor

does sonja look like she has had work done? she looks quite different in her confessional scenes.

ramona, leave luann alone.....she can make her own mistakes.

look what happened to your own marriage and you didnt realize it for long time....and then you were ready to let mario back in at one point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

It wasn't exactly a riveting premiere.

I agree. Hope it heats up... fast.

Interesting how the alliances ebb and flow... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Sonja said she has an international following. lol

And B said she sold her apt. in one day and at her asking price. Think that's true? I think there might be a little more to it.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Sonja said she has an international following. lol

And B said she sold her apt. in one day and at her asking price. Think that's true? I think there might be a little more to it.

Sonja is a legend in her own mind... and B wants everyone to think the world is her oyster... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

i think ramona has had some work done also.....especially around her eyes.....and she is blowing her lips up.

luann has the most natural beauty of all of them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

i remember tinsley from years ago, reading about her in the society pages in did nyc.

i haven't watched yet even though i did see wwhl.  ramona is looking different, but can't put my finger on what it is. 

i just saw a picture today of dorinda.  she's had a facelift and is gorg!

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON

carole says that she and adam are shacking up, as opposed to living together.  whatever that means.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Thanks Sunshine for starting the thread!!!!!!I was very underwhelmed with the premiere.......But I think it will get better just looking at some of the upcoming things that happen, usually this franchise never disappoints with the drama, but they don't fight every episode which is nice and refreshing! I tried to watch Real Housewives of Potomac, but too boring, at least right now, maybe it will perk up as well......