Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey....8/28/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello to all and hope everyone is having a great sunday! tonight is jersey night at 8pm et. so sorry i am late....i was out and about. the show is also repeating at 9pm et. they are also repeating the season finale of rhony. no new watch what happens live tonight because andy is still on vacation. they are repeating the wwhl with reza farahan and delores catania.

last weeks rhonj episode had 1.38 million viewers. ENJOY!!!

SEASON 7, EPISODE 7

Spa-Cation

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/557/1023/160826_3090497_Nicholas__Childhood_Is_Different_From_Other_.jpg?itok=1iKvW78d

jacqueline breaks down when she hears the other moms talk about their kids.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/429/475/160818_3086288_We_re_All_Survivors.jpg?itok=GpZ_f8yS

the ladies share some ups and downs in their lives.

It’s time for Jersey to get zen. The ladies head to a spa to celebrate Teresa's first weekend of freedom since removing her ankle bracelet. Siggy reveals new information about her husband's shaky past, and Melissa struggles with her new business venture. Meanwhile, Jacqueline reaches a breaking point with her son, and Dolores worries about her sick 12-year-old dog. Later, Teresa and Jacqueline decide if they are better off as friends or foes.

AIRED: Aug 28 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

s Re: real housewives of new jersey....8/28/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

it was strange to see a show where there were pretty much no fights.

interesting that they were focusing on the husbands also on this episode.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....8/28/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

this was a "they removed my ankle bracelet" celebration getaway. LOL

i dont know about making trouble, but jacqueline sure is paranoid!

Honored Contributor

Jacqueline is getting on my last nerve. She would be exhausting to have as a friend.  She wants to reveal absolutely everything about her life and that's the way she wants her friends to be as well. Then when they don't, she is upset and doesn't think they are a true friend.  And yes, she is way too paranoid.

Siggy bothers me as well.  She tries to dole out all her relationship advice but she needs to work on her own relationship with her kids.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Jacqueline is getting on my last nerve. She would be exhausting to have as a friend.  She wants to reveal absolutely everything about her life and that's the way she wants her friends to be as well. Then when they don't, she is upset and doesn't think they are a true friend.  And yes, she is way too paranoid.

Siggy bothers me as well.  She tries to dole out all her relationship advice but she needs to work on her own relationship with her kids.    

@Lipstickdiva  I totally agree re Jacqueline.  So much for trying to repair a relationship.  Bringing up past dirt to Teresa, and drag Teresa's brother into it, is not the way to do it, as that is not how friends act.

Teresa did the time she was given by a Court, and that should be the end of it, no matter if others think she didn't do enough time.  A friend would not try to rehash something so painful.  There was no point to it, except to define her roll for the season.  

Respected Contributor

I guess I am somewhat suspicious and think that whoever is making the most noise and "trouble" is doing it so they remain relevant and will be asked back next season.  Think:  Jacqueline and the fact that she and Chris are having money troubles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How do you owe so much money and live in houses like they do? Jaq and Chris need to sell that house and down size way down. There is only three living in their home...why such a huge home? How has Teresa and Joe stayed in their huge home? It should be sold and the money go to their debt. I just do not get it.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

How do you owe so much money and live in houses like they do? Jaq and Chris need to sell that house and down size way down. There is only three living in their home...why such a huge home? How has Teresa and Joe stayed in their huge home? It should be sold and the money go to their debt. I just do not get it.

There are 4 of them living there. They have 2 sons. 

They have quite a bit of stress has they have a child who autistic...maybe she is sick of a felon getting to live the high life like nothing happened. It's outrageous...Tre is a selfish, delusional witch.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

jacqueline and chris had at least 5 people living there during filming.....the two of them and their three children. i dont know if ashlees boyfriend moved in also or not? there home is currently on the market, i believe.

a lien can be placed on the giudice home for debts owed once it has gone through the court system, but they cannot be forced to sell their home if the mortgage and the taxes on the home are current, which they supposedly are.

Honored Contributor

ashlee, jacquelines daughter, had her baby today.......a baby boy named cameron hendrix malleo. wishing the new family much joy and love.....and little drama.  Smiley Wink

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/08/30/congrats-to-jacqueline-lauritas-daughter-ashlee-holmes-its-a-boy...