Honored Contributor

real housewives of dallas....5/23/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and happy monday! hope everyone is having a great start to the week. tonight is DALLAS night for those of us still watching. the show is on tonight at 10pm et. southern charm is also on tonight. beth behrs and sam claflin are on watch what happens live tonight......LOL, and i have no idea who they are so i will be off to google their names after this. Smiley Wink

last weeks rhod had .88 million viewers. not so sure how long this first season is. ENJOY! Smiley Happy

SEASON 1, EPISODE 7

Black and Blues

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/674/351/160516_3036964_You_re_Invited_to__RHOD_s_Gothic_State_Fair_.jpg?itok=P9CFDOyo

dallas gothic state fair soiree is the next event.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/627/479/160516_3036900_Next_on__RHOD__Serious_Shade_is_Thrown_at_Ca.jpg?itok=-09_fQP7

leeanne and tiffany hear some interestsing gossip about cary and her husband.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/673/875/160516_3036961_Brandi_Redmond_Gets_Terrible_News.jpg?itok=DXjdiZpm

brandi gets some horrible news about her brother.

Tiffany attempts to solidify her standing in Dallas by throwing a charity concert with her rocker husband Aaron at the House of Blues. Brandi is shaken by traumatic news about her younger brother Michael. LeeAnne and Stephanie meet in an attempt to reconcile differences. Cary’s apprehensions about LeeAnne grow at a gothic-themed party. 

AIR DATE: May 23 10/9c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas....5/23/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

At least Bryan apologized to Brandi. I wonder though if I was because her brother is going through a rough time and was really sincere. I was gald to see it though.

I am wondering why Leann and that other person care so much about Cary's marriage and she met her husband or why it's their business at all.

I changed the channel because I know what will happen next. The typical gang ups that is so old on these reality shows.

Honored Contributor

looks like tiffanys charity event was pretty successful. i will say i enjoy her husbands voice. that was sweet of them to dedicate one of the songs to brandis brother.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Each week, I start to like Brandi a little bit more.  Which is funny considering I couldn't stand her during the first episode.  

I really dislike Cary.  She continues to rub me the wrong way in every episode.

I agree with @sunshine45 about Tiffany's husband having a really nice voice.  I was surprised at how much I enjoyed his music and that event.  I'm glad it went well for them.

The goth party was a mess -- boring and classless.  

Respected Contributor

i felt bad for brandi because of her brother and was pleased that brian came through for her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's funny how the ones I liked at first are my least favorite now. I started out liking LeeAnne and now she might be my least favorite. I also liked Cary, but now, not so much. It's not the way she and Mark got together, but c'mon, she doth protest too much! And talking about their sex life in the operating room was a little creepy. Then Cary says this is her third marriage so LeeAnne must be jealous. Why would she be bragging about having two failed marriages like it's something to be envied? Very odd.

I loved hearing Tiffany's husband and his band. He seems really talented. I think he liked the idea of being compared to Keith Urban, but Billy Ray Cyrus? Not that there's anything wrong with Billy Ray, but Keith is so much cooler, lol.

It was nice seeing Brian apologize. I hope he was sincere.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel exactly the same as you do @SusieQ_2!

Honored Contributor

ohhhhhh i must have missed hearing cary say that this was her third marriage!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ohhhhhh i must have missed hearing cary say that this was her third marriage!

Yep.  Three marriages under her belt by 39.  Sheesh!