Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills....2/9/16..."news", spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and happy mardi gras/fat tuesday!!! hope everyone is having a marvelous day......laissez les bon temps rouler....

who is ready for the beverly hills ladies tonight?

the new episode begins at 9pm et. the show is followed by girlfriends guide to divorce and then the big night for wwhl.....andy has a one on one with teresa......part 1. interestingly, andy did not get first shot at the interview. she was on gma this morning. see the regular FEBRUARY REAL HOUSEWIVES thread for a video of that interview.

last weeks rhobh episode had 1.89 million viewers. i had read that kathryn was at the superbowl with her husband......and of course her ex husband marcus allen was there also. wonder if they ran into each other? Smiley Wink ENJOY!

SEASON 6, EPISODE 11

"Please Welcome Erika Jayne!"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/224/743/160202_2978742_The__Wives_Experience_an_Erika_Jayne_Show.jpg?itok=FmC3I6Yz

the wives experience an erika jayne show.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/239/382/160201_2978305_Next_on_RHOBH__Dinner_and_a_Show.jpg?itok=Dnqp38Ub

yolanda wants to know who is talking about her kids!

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/224/743/160202_2978741_Lisa_Vanderpump_Is_Naked_and_Freezing.jpg?itok=dyl1rkmN

lisa v is naked and freezing.....

Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump take a cold plunge and try cryotherapy with Yolanda. Erika invites the ladies to see her wild alter ego perform in an over-the-top gay club in San Diego. Accused of throwing Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump under the bus, Lisa Rinna goes on a mission to find out who said what to Yolanda.

AIR DATE: Feb 9 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....2/9/16..."news", spoilers, gossip

this is a new one for me.......CRYO HEALTHCARE?

has anyone ever tried this before? no big surprise that it is yolanda promoting this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone else notice Lisa V's rose-colored handbag? She has the best handbags.

Respected Contributor

Who's this "healthcare advocate" that's always with Yolanda??   

Respected Contributor

I am so over Ericka Jayne or whoever she is. What a trouble maker she is turning into. What I realized about her is she makes a point of "putting herself out there "etc. And she wants everyone to except her with out any questions or judgment. But she ridicules and judges the other wives every episode. Except of course for the crazy one Yolanda. She can be a nasty bitoch who is intolerant of anyone else and their feelings. But wants instant acceptance. She reminds me of w trash who came into money and now thinks she is untouchable. I basically do not like her.
Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Anyone else notice Lisa V's rose-colored handbag? She has the best handbags.

no, i didnt, but when i watch the episode again i will look for it.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

this is a new one for me.......CRYO HEALTHCARE?

has anyone ever tried this before? no big surprise that it is yolanda promoting this.

A friend of mine has tried it & loved it, but she's a former competitive skier in her younger years (she's in her late 50's) & had a lot of injuries & also now has RA, so she has a lot of aches & pains.  She said it felt wonderful, but cold!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This entire talking about Yolanda's kids/lyme disease storyline is ridiculous. And Erika obviously has some issues. I was hoping this season would be better and not so stupid. Can't they come up with something other than this? I hope the rest of the season isn't spent on this topic.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so over the who told Yolanda about her kids storyline already!  Yes, Erica should have owned it and explained her reasons but, IMHO, the people that Yolanda should be upset with are her Ex, Mo, and possibly Lisa.  

@Daisy Sunflower, I didn't notice Lisa's handbag but then I'm not particularly fond of her style anyway and, especially, anything in the pink family.  I will look for it though the next time I catch this episode.  I might like it in a different color.    Eileen's handbag, was hideous though but then again I'm not a huge fan of her style either.  Her shoes in the limo were pretty ugly too!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown