Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/19/16...."news", spoilers, gossip

@akaburtonfan wrote:

So far the only one I like this season is Erika -- might be because she's new. Kathryn may be another I will like -- will have to wait and see what she brings to the group. 

They can leave Faye Resnick off the show -- I just do not like that woman. 

Go away Faye! It's telling how Kyle is so close to her.

Valued Contributor

ABSOLUTELY can't stand Erika. She's WAY too full of herself. Faye Resnick needs to go. Lisa R is a sheit stirrer. Ken needs to stay home with the dog.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY can't stand Erika. She's WAY too full of herself. Faye Resnick needs to go. Lisa R is a sheit stirrer. Ken needs to stay home with the dog.

I agree with everything you said, but I kind of like Erika.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I just watched it last night.  Not a fan of the new woman at all and she really came off bad to me in next week's preview.  I like Erika so far.  It seems she has a few of the womens' numbers.

I'm not sure why on earth Ken was at that dinner as the only guy.  I wouldn't want to be the only woman at a dinner with a table full of men. Why would he want to be the only guy.  And why did he have to stick his nose into anything between Lisa and Eileen?  I'm glad Eileen told him she was having a conversation with Lisa meaning "Ken, MYOB."  The ladies who have spoke up are right.  Lisa doesn't reveal much about herself at all.  Never has and probably never will but yet she wants to dig into everyone else's business and then when they get offended she acts innocent.

And don't even get me started on that ridiculous white, 2 sizes too small dress LV was wearing at that dog event.  She needed to button another button or 2 and cover up but there was no way she could.  That shirt wasn't coming close to buttoning up.

I love me some dogs but I too find all that with Giggy to be weird.  I wouldn't take my dog to someone else's home and then insist there be a chair put at the table.  Ridiculous.   

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Jiggy needed his own chair!!!!! LOL! They really need to leave that dog home sometimes!!!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN  I agree, and that poor little dog is so hot with those clothes on, he seems always to be panting.  they should look for lightweight clothes if he must wear them,  and now they have another with the same condition.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if Mauricio cheats on Kyle? I've read quite a few articles that insist he does and a friend of mine feels he does. I don't know what to think.

Yes, Lisa V. thinks if something is designer it will look good on her but it doesn't. 

ETA - I like the new girls so far, but it seems they bring in new people I like and they always end up doing something that makes me dislike them. LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that Lisa R tends to start things and then play the innocent. After watching Tuesday's episode I felt like the reason she brought up the subject of OJ was to remind Kathryn that her ex, Marcus Allen, had been rumored to be having an affair with Nicole Brown while he and Kathryn were still married. And why? One little statement..."I knew Harry when he was married to Nicholette." 

Lisa asked Kathryn if she knew Harry but seemed to be taken off guard by her answer. Once it was out, Lisa's entire demeanor changed and suddenly all she could "flash on" was OJ? I'm surprised that after all these years she's still so senstive. Well, maybe not, she does seem to get pretty defensive when someone mentions Harry. I seem to remember a scene last season, in a restaurant, with a wine glass...

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder if Mauricio cheats on Kyle? I've read quite a few articles that insist he does and a friend of mine feels he does. I don't know what to think.

Yes, Lisa V. thinks if something is designer it will look good on her but it doesn't. 

ETA - I like the new girls so far, but it seems they bring in new people I like and they always end up doing something that makes me dislike them. LOL.

I don't know why, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Mauricio and/ or Harry have cheated in the past! 

Honored Contributor

I notice Ken is always at every luncheon or get together and no other men are present. He seems not to have anything to do with himself. He does  not add anything to the situation....just taking care of that ugly hairless dog. He is pretty worthless.......

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I notice Ken is always at every luncheon or get together and no other men are present. He seems not to have anything to do with himself. He does  not add anything to the situation....just taking care of that ugly hairless dog. He is pretty worthless.......

Wow could you be any nastier about a poor dog? He is not ugly and he has a skin condition what is wrong with you?