Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/19/16...."news", spoilers, gossip

that was funny.......eileen was sharing again.......she dated kathryns ex marcus allen a few times.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

kathryn and donnie edwards......nice looking couple!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

that was funny.......eileen was sharing again.......she dated kathryns ex marcus allen a few times.

I missed that, I thought Lisa said Nicole dated Marcus Allen and that's what started the OJ thing.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

I missed that, I thought Lisa said Nicole dated Marcus Allen and that's what started the OJ thing.

lisa said that she associates kathryn with oj because marcus allen, her husband, was his best friend. then kyle said  that faye resnick had said (and wrote in her book) that nicole and marcus allen were having an affair and that oj was very jealous....which the new woman kathryn said she didnt believe.

it seems like a tangled web.......

when eileen was introduced to kathryn that is when eileen said she had dated marcus allen a few times.

Super Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am kind of surprised that the doctors let yolanda fly after that very long surgery. it seems like she would have stayed there longer to recuperate AND to have follow ups by the doctor that did the procedure.

the removal of implants is outpatient surgery...

According to the surgeon the surgery was very extensive due to the leaked implant material that went all the way up to her clavicle. A normal implant removal would not take seven hours to complete.

I would think that she wouldn't have been cleared to fly home if not for the private jet.

Honored Contributor

One thing I notice about this group, is though they all say how much they care about one another I just don't see it. Or maybe I don't believe it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

One thing I notice about this group, is though they all say how much they care about one another I just don't see it. Or maybe I don't believe it.

I don't believe it either.  It's quite often a "****** for tat".  Kyle is a manipulative snot.  She kept questioning Kathryn and acted extremely dismissive of Kathryn's answers.  I like Kyle less and less the more I see her and I thought I liked her last year, LOL.  Now...not so much.

I think Lisa Rinna is a sheit stirrer too.    Kyle is right about one thing...Lisa V. has a way of manipulating conversations and even when SHE is being called out on something, the other person ends up being called out and then apologizing to Lisa V.  Lisa V can't take any criticism at all.  She turns it around on the other person.

And Ken needs to stay out of things. I know he's a loyal spouse, and that's all fine and dandy, but he constantly is butting in.  Lisa needs no one to defend her.  I also think she has many insecurities, but she comes across as 100% put together.   I remember a few seasons when she felt ganged up on...she cried to Ken several times in private. I'm not saying that's bad, but it shows she has moments of insecurities and weeknesses as we all do.  She's only human.  She probably stay up at night worrying about things far more than she lets on.  She wants everyone to think she's always so pulled together in every way manageable.

I'm mainly liking Erika now.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't believe it either.  It's quite often a "****** for tat".  Kyle is a manipulative snot.  She kept questioning Kathryn and acted extremely dismissive of Kathryn's answers.  I like Kyle less and less the more I see her and I thought I liked her last year, LOL.  Now...not so much.

I think Lisa Rinna is a sheit stirrer too.    Kyle is right about one thing...Lisa V. has a way of manipulating conversations and even when SHE is being called out on something, the other person ends up being called and and apologizing to Lisa V.  Lisa V can't take any criticism at all.  She turns it around on the other person.

And Ken needs to stay out of things. I know he's a loyal spouse, and that's all fine and dandy, but he constantly is butting in.  Lisa needs no one to defend her.  I also think she has many insecurities, but she comes across as 100% put together.   I remember a few seasons when she felt ganged up on...she cried to Ken several times in private. I'm not saying that's bad, but it shows she has moments of insecurities and weeknesses as we all do.  She's only human.  She probably stay up at night worrying about things far more than she lets on.  She wants everyone to think she's always so pulled together in every way manageable.

I'm mainly liking Erika now.

I agree 100%...Erika right now is my fav.......Lisa Rinna used to be, but I see she likes to stir things up a bit as well........Can you just imagine Brandi on this show with Erika?? That would have been very interesting!!!!!! I thought it was funny when Erika thought that the girls were obsessed with Brandi!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Kyle on WWHL? A caller asked her why she has been throwing shade at Lisa Vanderpump. She denied it and said she loves Lisa. Yet she often has a negative comment/information to share about her personality this season, so I agree with the caller.

I'm tired of hearing about Kyle's family and how close she is to all of them when we all know they don't get along. I thought it was ridiculous that she whined about how all her problems were out there for everyone to see when no one else's are. Boo hoo. Poor little rich girl. Then stay off tv. Bringing it up is just making things worse. 

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know Kathryn's age?