Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills.....1/19/16...."news", spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and happy tuesday!!!! we are officially frozen here in the maryland area. hope everyone is having a great day and staying warm. the real housewives of beverly hills is on tonight at 9pm et. who will be around and watching tonight? also on is the girlfriends guide to divorce (i love this show!). kyle richards and camille grammer will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

last weeks rhobh had 1.80 million viewers. ENJOY the drama!!! Smiley LOLSmiley Wink

SEASON 6, EPISODE 8

"GOING DEEP"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/266/223/160112_2967240_The_Newest_Housewife_Has_Arrived.jpg?itok=Mqg5lPrk

lisa rinna catches up with an old friend.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/264/270/160112_2967231_Next_on_RHOBH__The_Newest_Housewife_Is_Here.jpg?itok=XYoKOgK8

a new housewife officially joins the ladies.....kathryn edwards.

Kyle holds a book signing at her new Hamptons pop-up shop for her friend Bethenny Frankel. Later, the ladies enjoy a final dinner in the Hamptons, where Eileen shares a shocking secret from her past. Erika uses her private plane to pick up Yolanda, who is still recovering from her surgery, while Kyle meets with her confidante Faye Resnick, who gives her some advice for dealing with her sister Kim. Lisa Vanderpump hosts a charity event where Lisa Rinna runs into an old friend with an intriguing past.

AIR DATE: Jan 19 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/19/16...."news", spoilers, gossip

another new housewife!

I wonder what Eileen's dark secret is!!!

Honored Contributor

Kathryn is currently married to Donnie Edwards, former NFL player for the San Diego Chargers and the Kansas City Chiefs. Before her marriage to Edwards, Kathryn was married to former NFL player Marcus Allen.

Even though Kathryn is a Cali girl now (according to her Bravo bio, she moved to Los Angeles in 1986), Kathryn is originally from the midwest (Wisconsin, to be exact). Hopefully she's bring those midwest roots to Beverly Hills.

After high school, Kathryn moved to Paris after signing with Elite. She has graced the covers of many magazines, as well as landing Nike’s first “Just Do It” campaign.

According to her Instagram, Kathryn seems to be getting along with cast members of RHOBH, including Kyle Richards and Erika Girardi.

If you spend five minutes on Kathryn's Instagram, you'll quickly realize that she's a huge animal lover. One cause that seems to be important to her is the fight to stop the Chinese Yulin festival.

http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/getty/491927738.jpg?w=684&h=513&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

http://www.bustle.com/articles/126693-who-is-kathryn-edwards-on-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-she...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

this will be interesting since the Chiefs are my team and I met Marcus Allen years ago when he was married

Honored Contributor

kyle was right.......for a housewife dinner party this was pretty tame.....the entire weekend was pretty tame!

ohhhhhhhh i want a private plane like erika!!!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

another new housewife!

I wonder what Eileen's dark secret is!!!

we got our answer.....

eileen was in an abusive relationship and has had her nose broken......very sad!

Honored Contributor

i am kind of surprised that the doctors let yolanda fly after that very long surgery. it seems like she would have stayed there longer to recuperate AND to have follow ups by the doctor that did the procedure.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

kyle was right.......for a housewife dinner party this was pretty tame.....the entire weekend was pretty tame!

ohhhhhhhh i want a private plane like erika!!!! Smiley Wink

I'm not sure I like any of these women anymore.

Eileen wanted to be private and then announces that. I went through the same thing but I wouldn't say it on national tv.

They all start ****** and then wonder what the heck happened! Look at what Rinna just said to the new girl!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am kind of surprised that the doctors let yolanda fly after that very long surgery. it seems like she would have stayed there longer to recuperate AND to have follow ups by the doctor that did the procedure.

the removal of implants is outpatient surgery...

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

the removal of implants is outpatient surgery...

i know, but it was a 7 hour surgery! even with outpatient surgeries they tell you not to drive or fly for X amount of days.....and you generally always go back for multiple follow ups.