Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/12/16..."news", spoilers, gossip

I'm not an Erika fan, but I think her husband knows exactly what he got and I don't think that the wool is being pulled over either one of their eyes......it works for them.  It's too bac Vicki G. is and O.C. housewife because I'd love to see how she'd react to Erika.......that interaction would be priceless because I think Vicki would have met her match and frankly, I think Erika would come out on top if those two would tangle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe Erika had a background in dance? I guess she wanted to be a dancer but turned into a stripper? Or was she a waitress? That could mean so many things....like she could have been a waitress in a strip club. I hope I'm making sense here. I did read she started out wanting to become a dancer.

Respected Contributor

Usually "dancer" is a classier  word for stripper.

Erika has it going on - she is in amazing shape

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Erika.  There's a gorgeous pic of Erika when she was 18, and before her nose job.  I don't think her nose looked "bad."  She looks beaufiful in the pic below, and I also think she looked nice in the older pics before she got her "glam" look.  My only "critique" with how she looks now would be that I think she would look better with her hair not so blonde and with a few lowlights, but she has gorgeous skin and eyes.  

edited: The pic is from Erika's Instagram.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

Harry Hamlin was on the show "Mom" last night as Christy's new, much older, and wealthy love interest. He's also the father of the woman (Sara Rue) who's engaged to Christy's ex-husband making the situation, let's say, complicated!  It was a two part episode and the conclusion is on next Thursday. I thought it was very funny, and the woman who plays Christy's mom, Bonnie (Allison Janney),  is hilarious. 

I've also seen a few pictures recently of Harry with his hair totally white . He doesn't look bad, but the color is definitely aging. He had it dyed brown for his guest appearance last night and it looked good. 

Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

I like Erika.  There's a gorgeous pic of Erika when she was 18, and before her nose job.  I don't think her nose looked "bad."  She looks beaufiful in the pic below, and I also think she looked nice in the older pics before she got her "glam" look.  My only "critique" with how she looks now would be that I think she would look better with her hair not so blonde and with a few lowlights, but she has gorgeous skin and eyes.  

edited: The pic is from Erika's Instagram.

Rarely do I think nose jobs look "good', but I do think she looks better with her new nose.  She is pretty though in this picture.  She's far sexier now due to the new look, makeup, hair, etc.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

winamac, Yep, Erika's nose job was natural and subtle.  She looks nice.

And for the other person who's holding onto a much-too-long grudge, get over it.  You're in your late 60's...grow up.  Smiley Happy 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

http://i2.wp.com/www.allabouttrh.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Screen-Shot-2016-01-17-at-11.13.58-PM.png?resize=1024%2C660

Yolanda wrote,“Just because some ppl are done with your journey, doesn’t mean your journey is done…#AnotherWastedSaturday #LifeFromTheSideLines #Spoonie #LymeDiseaseAwareness #DeterminedToFindACure #AffordableForAll PS: Bad Selfie Day.”

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

The maxidress that Kyle wore that hugged her butt was awful. The way it draped around the backend was dreadful when she walked away. Did she not look in the mirror? Watching it again tonite before the new show starts.

The remark that David made about Yolanda's breasts being smaller than Ken chest was totally uncalled for.

Bethenny what can you say about her remarks - none of her business.

Honored Contributor

this one @luvmyteddy4 ?

Auguste Miles Away Maxi

it is available at kyles store for $154.....free advertising for her store. LOL

Auguste Miles Away Maxi

(sold out though in the lighter color)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein