Honored Contributor

Re: 💙"The Little Couple" Jen Arnold & Bill Klein Return 1/5/16💙

@mousiegirl

I agree with you as i'm not into drama shows with violence.etc.

This is a family show  .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

The show redeemed itself for me last night (2/2).  It seemed a bit less contrived.  Not a huge fan of Zoey's haircut, but she is adorable no matter how they style her hair.  I'm kind of surprised Jen's parents are moving back to Florida.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The show redeemed itself for me last night (2/2).  It seemed a bit less contrived.  Not a huge fan of Zoey's haircut, but she is adorable no matter how they style her hair.  I'm kind of surprised Jen's parents are moving back to Florida.

Oh, gosh, I love the haircut. I had been wishing they would cut it. She's so tiny and her hair is so thick that it was overwhelming her. That scene last night with Bill at the hamburger place after Zoey's Dr. appt. was absolutely the cutest thing ever. Zoey has really progressed and is so darling. Will is amazing. Very intelligent little guy.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Oh, gosh, I love the haircut. I had been wishing they would cut it. She's so tiny and her hair is so thick that it was overwhelming her. That scene last night with Bill at the hamburger place after Zoey's Dr. appt. was absolutely the cutest thing ever. Zoey has really progressed and is so darling. Will is amazing. Very intelligent little guy.

@faeriemoon  ITA  I thought it was so sweet of Will to wait for his sister, without being told, as they were trick-or- treating.  We actually saw a lot of growth on Zoe's part as she was interacting with Bill.

It will be interesting to watch the kids as they get older.

This is one of my favorite TV shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Both Jen and Bill had wonderful parents to become what they are now. In that I envy them..

Honored Contributor

Love Love Love Heart   "The Little Couple".. One of my all time favorite shows.  The kids' are fantastic, my how they've changed, grown and have adjusted beautifully to their new parents & surroundings.  Little Zoey's haircut- I love it as that's how I wear mine!!  It's fits that tiny precious child to a T..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I think this couple has had a ton of drama.  First, Bill had both hips replaced, at the begining of the series.

Jen went through the fertility procedures.

Jen had cancer.

Bill just had back surgery.

So, in the amount of years this show has been on, drama almost every season.

I find it a relaxing, fun show to watch, in between all of the serious shows on tv.

Very good points, @mousiegirl.  It's always been a favorite of mine and it is a lovely departure from the usual fare on tv, isn't it?Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mousiegirl

I agree with you as i'm not into drama shows with violence.etc.

This is a family show  .

I agree with you, @cowboy sam.Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@pateacher wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon  ITA  I thought it was so sweet of Will to wait for his sister, without being told, as they were trick-or- treating.  We actually saw a lot of growth on Zoe's part as she was interacting with Bill.

It will be interesting to watch the kids as they get older.

This is one of my favorite TV shows.

@faeriemoon, @pattypeep, and @pateacher, I really enjoyed that episode, too.  I think both of the kids are adorable and are adjusting so well to their new life and new family.   I'm usually pretty cynical about "reality tv," but I truly think we see genuine love and dedication in Jen and Bill, the extended family, and the friends who support them.   And I think that shows through in Zoey's and Will's progress.

Honored Contributor

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

Love Love Love Heart   "The Little Couple".. One of my all time favorite shows.  The kids' are fantastic, my how they've changed, grown and have adjusted beautifully to their new parents & surroundings.  Little Zoey's haircut- I love it as that's how I wear mine!!  It's fits that tiny precious child to a T..

I agree, @Suziepeach!  And I'll bet you look fabulous in your haircut, too!Smiley