Respected Contributor

"Better Late Than Never" a new show cracked me up

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch it on Tuesday night, the first episode?

Most of the dialog is ad-libbed with Henry Winkler (the "Fonz"), Bill Shatner, George Foreman and Terry Bradshaw.  I found myself laughing often with their funny comebacks and wisecracks.  They were touring in Japan and next week I think they will be in Hong Kong.

I will definitely watch it again.

Honored Contributor

Re: "Better Late Than Never" a new show cracked me up

OMG! I'm so glad you posted this! I was going to post too saying Is anyone watching?! Loved this and very funny. You can't help but love these guys. I really like Terry Bradshaw in this. And have always loved Shatner. He definitely seems like the curmudgeon in this group but his facial expressions are so funny!

Just some guys fumbling through the world and learning to enjoy each other.

Yes, my new favorite show.

Its on right after America' Got Talent on NBC Tuesday night 10pm.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I DVR'd it and watched last night. It was LOL funny. Will definitely be watching future episodes.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Y'all, thanks for posting. I forgot about the show but will DVR now! Happy to hear the great reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big SisterI was going to start a thread...glad you did.  Yes, I watched it.  What a hoot.  They looked like 4 kids trying to navigate Japan!  Love the

ad lib and their adventures.  I've always loved Terry and w/the other three they make quite the group!  Will be watching again.

Super Contributor

Yes, it was quite funny . I just recommended it to my brother. I think  the over 60 crowd (like me) will really enjoy it. Showing  them navigating those stairs and climbing out of those sleeping pods was  a riot. I thought,  yes that would be me!

Honored Contributor

I saw the ads for this show and it looks hysterical.  So mad I missed the first one.  What day and network is it on?  I'll set my DVR.  

Maybe I can catch the first one on demand.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for this info.  Which channel?

Trusted Contributor

I watched an episode based on this post and got some side splitting laughter going. The na*ed guy in the sleep capsule cracked me up. Shatner's response. Priceless.

So far my favorite guy is George Foreman. Love him.

Glad I read the boards yesterday.

dee

Trusted Contributor

Hysterical.