Trusted Contributor
Spoiler
spoiler

omg!!!!! i can't believe she left him again!!! i was crying my eyes out!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: hawaii five-0

[ Edited ]

Gee, thanks for including "Spoiler Alert" in your title.  I recorded it but I guess I'll just delete it now.  Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

Smiley Sad sorry

Honored Contributor

If you're really sorry, go back and fix it with a Spoiler tag now. You ruined it for me, too.

Trusted Contributor

no need to get huffy sorry i looked and dont know how to add a spoiler tag??? i

ll delete it  ok

Esteemed Contributor

Re: hawaii five-0

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

sorry cant figure out how to delete posts either... well i tried 

Honored Contributor

To post a Spoiler, you can either add SPOILER to the subject line or click on the yellow Spoiler icon to add a spoiler box. Once the gray spoiler box appears, type your spoiler text inside the box. People then have to click on the box to read that part if your message, like this:

Spoiler
It will look like this when it is posted and then people know that you have included information that they might not want to have spoiled.

Most TV show discussions here are about a whole show and don't just blurt out what happened in the last episode. If you do that, you should warn people first.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

To post a Spoiler, you can either add SPOILER to the subject line or click on the yellow Spoiler icon to add a spoiler box. Once the gray spoiler box appears, type your spoiler text inside the box. People then have to click on the box to read that part if your message, like this:

Spoiler
It will look like this when it is posted and then people know that you have included information that they might not want to have spoiled.

Most TV show discussions here are about a whole show and don't just blurt out what happened in the last episode. If you do that, you should warn people first.

@bonnie f

ChynnaBlue has given you some excellent instructions -- both as to the spoiler and as to posting discussions of tv shows/movies/etc.

You can also highlight selected words and then click on the spoiler icon and the words will be placed into the gray spoiler segment.

Use the edit feature (the three dots in your message at the upper right.)

@ChynnaBlue and @JeanLouiseFinch

Watch anyway.  There's more to the story!

Spoiler
(Although I wasn't crying.  I was bothered by her actions.  In spite of what happened in the last minute.)
[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Gee, thanks for including "Spoiler Alert" in your title.  I recorded it but I guess I'll just delete it now.  Woman Sad

Oh please ...  if you like the show, you'll watch it.   No need to whine about people discussing a show.