Trusted Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars FINALE 5/23/16 with spoilers

SO what is the final order?  Winner, 2nd, 3rd = ?????

Valued Contributor

this would be Mark's third win......Kristi Yamaguchi and Shawn Johnson

Honored Contributor

great season......thanks to everyone for sharing the show and their thoughts all season long! Smiley Happy

Spoiler
the final order was NYLE, paige, ginger

https://dandedance.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/thank-you-for-the-dance.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

there goes the "you need more musicality" argument

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

what is erin wearing tonight?......she isnt a dancer...... she could have been in something much better looking than that see through number.

I didn't like the see through dress and have never liked her.  I HATE her interview style and I can see why Maks didn't care for her. 

Maks~~~what can I say?  He remains my all time favorite male dancer. Tonight he showed us he hasn't lost a thing. 

Honored Contributor

I'm very happy with the way things turned out! If you read my previous comments you'll know why! I thought Len's comment was interesting:

Spoiler
After Paige danced he said, "If this were judged purely on dance, you're the one to beat." Well, Len, if it's NOT judged on dance, what is it judged on??? Smiley LOL Paige is a fantastic dancer. She's young, and she got a movie role out of this. Nyle deserved the win. Ginger's husband didn't look happy she came in 3rd, but she was very gracious in her goodbye speech. 

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I was very happy with the outcome. 

Esteemed Contributor

So happy that Nyle and Peta won!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I'm very happy with the way things turned out! If you read my previous comments you'll know why! I thought Len's comment was interesting:

Spoiler
After Paige danced he said, "If this were judged purely on dance, you're the one to beat." Well, Len, if it's NOT judged on dance, what is it judged on??? Smiley LOL Paige is a fantastic dancer. She's young, and she got a movie role out of this. Nyle deserved the win. Ginger's husband didn't look happy she came in 3rd, but she was very gracious in her goodbye speech. 

Smiley Happy

@beach-mom wrote:

Spoiler

Smiley Happy

@beach-mom

i cant quite recall, but didnt len or the other say that sometimes paige didnt always have the expressions and the feeling coming through in her dance? maybe that is what he meant by his comment?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Spoiler

Smiley Happy

@beach-mom wrote:

Spoiler

Smiley Happy

@beach-mom

i cant quite recall, but didnt len or the other say that sometimes paige didnt always have the expressions and the feeling coming through in her dance? maybe that is what he meant by his comment?

I was thinking he just meant based on pure dance, she was the best dancer overall in his opinion, but much more goes into the final votes from the public, and probably the judges, too.

In the past haven't all the contestants, on the final night, all gotten 10s?  Am I remembering wrong?