Honored Contributor

I'm just now watching this and wow, what a ride. I swear I almost break out into a cold sweat with all the lies building up every episode. I haven't finished yet so I'll come back and read this thread later so I don't get spoiled!

Valued Contributor

I just read today- there will definitely be a Season 2 in 2022.

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm just now watching this and wow, what a ride. I swear I almost break out into a cold sweat with all the lies building up every episode. I haven't finished yet so I'll come back and read this thread later so I don't get spoiled!

@GenXmuse 

This is the major reason we didn't finish the series. (and I'm a big fan of Bryan Cranston)

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse 

This is the major reason we didn't finish the series. (and I'm a big fan of Bryan Cranston)

I totally understand. It's a bit preposterous but I'm too far gone, I just have to see how it ends. I can't tell if he's a sociopath or desperate.

Respected Contributor

In case you don't get showtime, the dvd is available at our library.

Respected Contributor

I just finished last night , Excellent , Brian directed the last episode , which had to be hard since he was in most of the scenes. It will be interesting how they do season 2 after that ending.