Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🍂🌾Young & Restless - September🌾🍂

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb   Yep, sorry, wrong show.  We have the exact same character on GH, same job, different consonant.  I think he is one of the strangest looking people I have ever seen.  

@Laura14  I think I might well prefer the GH Chase to the YR Chance...

Josh Swickard revealed that before he became PCPD's newest detective,  Harrison Chase, who is a stickler for the rule… | General hospital, Soap  opera, Luke and laura

I  must say i am lovin GH Chase.....and "actual"  good guy and was playing  a great role as Willow's boyfriend.........................don't mind Chance but would

take Chase over him DEF!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb   Yep, sorry, wrong show.  We have the exact same character on GH, same job, different consonant.  I think he is one of the strangest looking people I have ever seen.  

@Laura14  I think I might well prefer the GH Chase to the YR Chance...

Josh Swickard revealed that before he became PCPD's newest detective,  Harrison Chase, who is a stickler for the rule… | General hospital, Soap  opera, Luke and laura

I  must say i am lovin GH Chase.....and "actual"  good guy and was playing  a great role as Willow's boyfriend.........................don't mind Chance but would

take Chase over him DEF!

@kelsey17  Agree... No contest... Not even close...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: 🍂🌾Young & Restless - September🌾N🍂

Glad to see you're watching @catwhisperer . I think what draws me to the show are the actors. I even like the ones playing bad characters. You mentioned some plot points I missed so we'll see where the writers take us. Thanks to @loveschocolate the summaries - they really helped when I was a new viewer. I'll miss them.

Esteemed Contributor

Still hanging in here...............even though the storylines haven't seemed to change much

Adam good, Adam evil (totally sick of that)

Adam / Sharon

Phyllis/ Nick

Victor protecting Adam

Billy/ Amanda (thought we were done with that one)

Lola/Kyle?? Almost sounded the other day she isn't         

over him ?  Could have misunderstood...

Nate never gets the girl

Billy being "edgy" ugh please.....believe that?

Sharon/ Rey totally boring

And it seems we are going to go through weeks of 

Adam's FEELINGS (totally selfish as was Billy's)

after spending MONTHS on Billy's FEELINGS...omg

This whole murder storyline is so stupid.....Adam can't understand how he ACCIDENTLY pushed someone and they died......and he is crushed.......really?  With all the horrible evil things he has done in his life.... he suddenly has a conscience about that?

I don't understand why they can't seem to find a nice guy to romance Tracey.....or even Ashley...........these writers i have a feeling think there is no romance left for the older actors..........so sad.  

Honored Contributor

I have never, ever been able to get interested in GH... I've tried a number of times over the years and always ended up with a big NO... Well, out of soap desperation, I'm trying it again. I tried watching Friday's Young and Restless episode and just not thinking I can do this show any more.

Frequent Contributor

You have summed it up beautifully!!!  I tried to watch several times last week and had to turn it off!!  Who is writing this drivel?!!!  I feel sorry for the actors having to deliver the insipid dialogue!   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvdavid  It's dreadful and there are absolutely no signs it's going to improve. It's like they seem to think this is acceptable. It's not. I fast forwarded through virtually the whole episode and find I'm doing so almost every time I try to watch. I don't like these people, I don't care about them and I guess I'm just no longer interested in the somewhat forced and boring stories in which they're involved, most of them being dragged on and on way too long. 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I have never, ever been able to get interested in GH... I've tried a number of times over the years and always ended up with a big NO... Well, out of soap desperation, I'm trying it again. I tried watching Friday's Young and Restless episode and just not thinking I can do this show any more.

When they closed down most of the soaps i used to watch years back......i went to Y&R then eventually GH (which i had watched YEARS back and tried once or twice to get back into but couldn't seem to)....BUT when i started watching (took me a couple weeks) a couple years back i did get into it again;...................of course like most soaps it will get on your nerves, get boring at times, etc....BUT at least they have more "stories" in GH

then Y &R has had the last couple years.....and less switching of partners all the time...................i say try it ...give it a couple weeks....i think you will def find it more

interesting then Y &R these days................watching Adam complain about his newfound murderous traits today just brought back Billy and his duo personalities and "feelings" months long torture....so just ended up FF

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  I was thinking too that because I've not watched it before, at least evertyhing about it will be new for me... I've got it set to tape and I'll see what I think... It can't possibly be any worse than this show...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17  I was thinking too that because I've not watched it before, at least evertyhing about it will be new for me... I've got it set to tape and I'll see what I think... It can't possibly be any worse than this show...

That is for sure!!  good luck..hope you can get into it...