Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ Young & Restless - October ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ

@stevieb, I've got a feeling Phyllis and Adam will soon be pairing up against lillte ole Miss Vikki!

The only thing I can't figure out is his joining Victor to restore Newman Enterprises which would be the apprpriate end to Miss Vikki, imo.

Do you have any ideas?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb, I've got a feeling Phyllis and Adam will soon be pairing up against lillte ole Miss Vikki!

The only thing I can't figure out is his joining Victor to restore Newman Enterprises which would be the apprpriate end to Miss Vikki, imo.

Do you have any ideas?

@eddyandme  Nope, fresh out of ideas on this one. Then again, I haven't watched yesterday's show as of now... I'm not clear on what you're suggesting. Did Adam indicate he would join Victor to restore Newman Enterprises? If so, then yes, it'd be a swipe at Victoria, but I suspect not, since Adam can't seem to see further than his enmity for his father at this point, which is just both counterproductive and stupid, not to mention old news... They really need to move Adam past this infantile state of rage he seems to be stuck in...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Do you have any ideas?

@eddyandme  Nope, fresh out of ideas on this one. Then again, I haven't watched yesterday's show as of now... I'm not clear on what you're suggesting. Did Adam indicate he would join Victor to restore Newman Enterprises? If so, then yes, it'd be a swipe at Victoria, but I suspect not, since Adam can't seem to see further than his enmity for his father at this point, which is just both counterproductive and stupid, not to mention old news... They really need to move Adam past this infantile state of rage he seems to be stuck in...

Well Witchatoria pushed it too far for Phyllis and, we know she reeked havoc in Adam's life; so though Adam didn't accept her proposal to team up against the wicked witch, it's evident he will, imho.

As far as Adam teaming up with Victor, it's just got to happen.  Time for Adam to put on his big-boy pants, in line with the character we all know.  And, Adam and Victor restoring Newman Enterprises will be the grand finale in the Witchatoria saga - just mho.

And, isn't it time for Victor and Nikki to break up again?  Perhaps he'll get together with Ashley and Nikki and Jack can get together once more.

Imho, Dina's passing was handeled well in thiese covid times.  Improbable, but over and done with.  Wished they had put her character to much better use.  Oh well, Gloria's back next week!!!

Respected Contributor

It's been 50+ years since anyone in my family passed away from Alzheimer's & she was in a nursing home & towards the last, she was pretty much totally immobile & out of it.  How common is it for end stage Alzheimer's patients to be able to get up out of bed & walk out to a chair in the living room & die?  Seems like this was handled about as realistically as Sharon's cancer!

Honored Contributor

Dina finally dead ? They're all even more richer now. Wonder if that man will be invited back for the funeral that baby sat her for yrs.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Dina finally dead ? They're all even more richer now. Wonder if that man will be invited back for the funeral that baby sat her for yrs.

@SharkE  If you mean Graham, recall that she turned the needle on him when he was trying to kill her... He's already gone to glory...

Honored Contributor

must've been one of the many times the show was interrupted by news events, political bull, etc.

So, she is dead @stevieb   ?

Honored Contributor

I feel a Dina ghost coming on.   jack has spent his whole life mooning over his dead parents.  time for that ol' boy to move on and get his happiness going on

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh boy...

First of all, WHAT is with Michael Baldwin and the white hair... I expected him to start hawking buckets of chicken any minute... Sheesh... 

The KFC Connection - Winston Manufacturing

Why is everyone meeting in that tired park these days? Are they really too chintzy to roll out a set or two, forcing everyone to go sit on park benches...

Nice of them to add Dina to the opening credits in time for them to kill her off...

Summer slinking around in that ridiculous hat and sunglasses acting like a secret agent wannabe is just so goofy... More manufactured drama that simply isn't flying...

Although Dina's demise lacked credibility, it was at least emotional and did gather the once core Abbott family together, an increasingly rare event... All things considered, General Hospital might have handled the passing of their Alzheimer's character with a bit more flair. Though they dragged it out for over a week, they gave the character a solid send off, as he was on screen a good part of the time, instead of merely having other characters talking about him... I'd add, the whole necklace thing pretty much fell flat and merely having John call once to Dina as she passed over did too... I had read where John was going to make a special appearance, which might have been nice... 

I see Elena will be back next week, still fillled with angst and still crying... Please, unload her...

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

must've been one of the many times the show was interrupted by news events, political bull, etc.

So, she is dead @stevieb   ?

@SharkE  Yes, she finally went to the light at the end of Friday's show...