Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ Young & Restless - October ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ

@DJP wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@DJP wrote:

I was waiting for Victor to kick Victoria's ****** out of the company. That was a big disappointment. 

I'm sure he will and soon!  Then he'll be back running Newman Enterprises with Adam at his sideWoman LOL.

Do you think Jill will return, @DJP ?  Imho, The Moustache will crush Billy's and Lily's business venture, whatever it's called; and Jack will cut ties with Billy-Boy too.  So, that leaves Jill to bail him.

I wish Jill would come back but she would probably stand by Billy-Boy. Victoria sitting in Victor's chair is so strange. She should have sailed away with that guy who had the boat. Can't remember his name but I think he owned a dive bar.

You're right - Jill will back Billy-Boy; however she's a good actress and I wish they'd give her some good SLs for a change.

I had forgotten about the dive bar - sailor, @DJP !  That would have been great if the two of them just sailed off into the sunset - permanently!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@DJP wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@DJP wrote:

I was waiting for Victor to kick Victoria's ****** out of the company. That was a big disappointment. 

I'm sure he will and soon!  Then he'll be back running Newman Enterprises with Adam at his sideWoman LOL.

Do you think Jill will return, @DJP ?  Imho, The Moustache will crush Billy's and Lily's business venture, whatever it's called; and Jack will cut ties with Billy-Boy too.  So, that leaves Jill to bail him.

I wish Jill would come back but she would probably stand by Billy-Boy. Victoria sitting in Victor's chair is so strange. She should have sailed away with that guy who had the boat. Can't remember his name but I think he owned a dive bar.

You're right - Jill will back Billy-Boy; however she's a good actress and I wish they'd give her some good SLs for a change.

I had forgotten about the dive bar - sailor, @DJP !  That would have been great if the two of them just sailed off into the sunset - permanently!

I sort of liked Travis. They could have kept him and had her walk the plank. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@DJP wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@DJP wrote:

I don't remember much of that SL @stevieb .  But, I think he was kinda cute!  They seem to be lacking hunky-hunky men on Y&R, imho.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the weekly updates. I don't have much to add as nothing is really exciting me on soaps now.

Jordan looks really young, if that's a current picture... my first thought of whom she'd be linked to is Jack, been a long time since he's had any love interest..also age is not always important on the show anyway.

I guess they tried to be creative with the shadowed love scene.  Maybe it was better than nothing ?

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I didn't slow today's tape down for more than a minute here or there... Terrible episode... I did see that Dr. Nate and Elena did the nasty... Oh boy, now she can go around with that same tired grimace forever...Shameful, she done her man wrong...

Note to producer: NOBODY CARES...

Esteemed Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I agree....i thought he was gonna do that when he showed up at the office.....i would have...Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@DJP wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@DJP wrote:

I don't remember much of that SL @stevieb .  But, I think he was kinda cute!  They seem to be lacking hunky-hunky men on Y&R, imho.

@eddyandme  Are they ever and have been for a very long time. To me, Adam's about the only highly attractive male they have and he's not really the hunky type. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm telling you, folks, this thing has gotten way, way bad...

...Sorry to say, we still have no compelling story lines going here. The fact is, every story line they come up with is either weak from the start or is dragged out so long and becomes so disjointed or unrealistic it's impossible to sustain interest, especially when most of them are based on pretty marginal premises.

...I see Chloe and Whozits (Kevin) are about to birth another one... Given we've not seen this couple now in months and months, are we actually supposed to be consumed with interest about this blessed event... Why were these two even brought back? What purpose do they serve?

...And then there's poor Esther, who they wheel out a few times a year... Oh well, at least she has some history with the show...

...Contractually speaking, it must've been time for Lauren to get some screen time, so they roll her out as possibly having Dina's long lost necklace... And really, who locks jewelry in a storage unit...? They might have at least had it in a safe or bank deposit box she could claim she had been unaware of... Whatever... 

...Phyllis continues to be a non-starter... That scene yesterday with the dreadful Miss Vicki was just stupid...

...The Adam debacle is already getting on my nerves... Makes no sense at all for Adam's history to be the cause of Chelsea's clothing line to be jettisoned... Also, just so tired of those two bickering... 

...And really, what difference does it make if Amanda is Hilary's sister? Huh? They act like it's a total game changer.. It makes no sense at all...

Honored Contributor

Given pretty much all of these lack interest, I'm not sure I'd call them actual spoilers, but here you go. From Soaps dot com...

Young & Restless spoilers for Wednesday October 7:

Abby wants Chance to cut ties with Adam.

Sharon and Nick worry about Faith.

Soap trope story ahead? Should Elena end up pregnant, who would be the daddy... Ho Hum...

Chelsea takes an unexpected trip.

Young & Restless spoilers for Thursday October 8:

Adam causes problems between Victor and Nikki.

Victoria makes a power move.

Phyllis stands her ground.

Young & Restless spoilers for Friday October 9:

Victor extends an olive branch to Victoria.

Lily receives an intriguing offer.

Elena struggles with a painful decision.

Brytni Sarpy (Elena) warns there are intense days ahead for her and Devon.

Honored Contributor

I read that B&B's Sally crosses over to Y&R as the same character. That seems odd to me. Guess I would have preferred she'd be an entirely different character.