Super Contributor

Re: Yellowstone- The Dutton Ranch Has Arrived on QVC

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

I would prefer a coffee mug or "on the rocks" drinking glasses......

Plus:  With their "Y" logo on it.....

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I honestly did not think that the Qvc demographics for this kind of item would warrant selling it here. The show is violent, amongst other things and has a large male viewing audience.

@SilleeMee  well I have to disagree ,   I'm a female and I love the  series  ....   in fact watching season 4 again while posting this 😺 

Actually I know 15 friend and family members,  all women who watch the series and never miss is it.  Sometimes we get together all of us and have a appetizer and wine party and watch Yellowstone !    In fact it has very high ratings as well,   the ratings couldn't be that great  if primarily males watched.  I Realize it  isn't for everyone we all have different tastes.    I certainly don't care for some shows that others do .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

Oh I've been watching the show since it first aired. Most of my female friends, however, don't watch it at all and all of my male friends do. I guess it just depends on your circle of friends.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

Oh I've been watching the show since it first aired. Most of my female friends, however, don't watch it at all and all of my male friends do. I guess it just depends on your circle of friends.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  I agree  😺

Respected Contributor

Order at your own risk!  I ordered the GILI hoodie when it was the TSV in October and it's still on back order . . . . Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I thought this was a joke, until I opened the link. I love the show, but this would be a no for me. Not my clothing style at all. I live in Southern California and would have no need for it.

For those who purchase enjoy.

Honored Contributor

I might have considered it if they had Kevin Costner and Cole Hauser selling it.

E42CC503-93A5-466D-A1FF-A71819D6451A.jpeg