Honored Contributor

YAY! FOUND YOUNG SHELDON SEASON 2 FINALE

...on youtube!! I had recorded it at the time and quite some time ago accidntally deleted it from my DVR! I had watched it about 15 times and love it. I have to admit it makes me a bit weepy but in a good way.

Thought I might check youtube and lo and behold, there it was and just watched it a couple of times. It's especially poignant when you know the story lines of all  the main characters and how the turned out.

Honored Contributor

Re: YAY! FOUND YOUNG SHELDON SEASON 2 FINALE

FYI, in case you want to record another airing to have on hand, TBS has been showing the former seasons of Young Sheldon lately and I just checked the guide and found that episode is airing Wed 11/17 at midnight (in Pacific time, anyway, YMMV).   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt Thanks! I'm also West Coast time and looked all over TBS for this and didn't find it until Tues. 11/18 at 3:30 (I think). So it's set to record and THANKS for giving me a heads up!

Super Contributor

OMG! I loved that finale when it aired ! Thank you for reminding me that I could watch it on YouTube -which I already did. Great story line ❤️
Honored Contributor

@Beacon girl  It's the very last line that Sheldon speaks that reduces me to tears. 

Honored Contributor

What season is currently airing?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Season 5