Regular Contributor

It looks like Sully's identity will be revealed soon.  I'm sure a paternity test will be done to confirm his identity.  Will Nick find out that he's not his son? With both parents dead (Sage and Adam), who will get custody?  How do you think the writers will handle this situation?

Respected Contributor

Re: Y and R's Sully/Christian

I hope they give custody to Nick.  Sharon is a hot mess nut job.  Steve Burton (Dylan)  is leaving the show at the end of December so maybe Nick and Chelsea will hook up and raise the boys.......until Adam returns. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nick will get custody and then, a while down the road, Adam will show back up and all heck will break loose. Should be especially interesting if they pair Chelsea with Nick, which I hope they don't. This would then be the sort of double whammy incentive for a "bad boy" (no more mister nice guy) Adam persona to resurface and wreak havoc.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

it would be interesting if victor and nikki went for custody!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Well, as much as I'd HATE to see it the writers would be stupid to make it immediately known that the kid isn't Nick's kid.  They'll string it out for a little while (I hope little) and then it will come out Adam's kid but by then the kid will be used to Nick and since "supposedly" Adam is dead, I guess they'd then leave him with Nick....like is said, until Adam shows up!

Looks like Justin won't be back.  Remember in the old days they could go back with any of these characters (because they didn't change) and show up.  It would make good soap if he became evil again.  Remember the old days all of the stuff Adam was up to.  You gotta have some rotten one's and the other Adam was good at it.

Victor is just too ugh anymore....I kinda like the evil Jack although he's not very good at it, so far.  

@SharkE @loveschocolate go over to general Hospital.  I mentioned you guys.  I think we should rent a bus and ship some of these people off to nowhere land.  I'll start the list:  Dylan (for sure), new Billy, my favorite to dislike Stitch...can you imagine..."My Drs name is Stitch".

Trusted Contributor

Katluver - I thought Sully WAS Nick's son ?  

Honored Contributor

@gonnab No Sully is Adam and Nick's wife's child.  They did the deed right before she married Nick.  Victor also knows who's kid it is as does Chelsea.  Nick doesn't know anything (not unusual, he usually is dumb).  He thought Christian/Sully was his kid because Adam changed the medical stuff and Sage knew it and acknowledged it in a litter to Adam and he showed Chelsea.  Phew!  My head hurts.  Ha!

In all of this we must not forget (as mentioned by others) Victor also knows that the kid belongs to Adam.  He might keep quiet because he does love Nick but you know this little sickly kid is going to have some kind of genetic problem and it WILL come out.  You watch.  Just as sooner or later it will come out that Billy is Bella's daddy!  Billy deserves a nut job like Chloe.  Maybe she'll kick the bucket and Billy will get one more kid...how many does that make.  He just spreads his seeds everywhere.  I know she used a turkey baster but it's still his kid.  I wonder if the kid knows how to gobble gobble (get it ...?  turkey baster) ...ok I know it was dumb.  I'm hopped up on steroids from my back operation yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I hope they give custody to Nick.  Sharon is a hot mess nut job.  Steve Burton (Dylan)  is leaving the show at the end of December so maybe Nick and Chelsea will hook up and raise the boys.......until Adam returns. 

Yes i think that is how it will go too.....with Chelsea knowing that Christian was Adams son...i think she will keep the secret not to hurt Nick......but then the newest Adam will show up...............wish they would bring back Michael Muhney.......he was a good Adam....

I do so miss Billy Miller as Billy....I like Jason Thompson...but not in the Billy character....they have made the Billy character quite unlikeable and a total crybaby, outta control and constantly drinking guy......the old Billy Miller playing that role...made him kind of a loser but one you actually liked and cheered for...............

Respected Contributor

Did Victor do a paternity test on Christian to prove he was Adam's?  We know how easily they mess with paternity test results on this show!

Honored Contributor

There's no telling how they'll finally resolve the Christian/Sully thing... Even though we now believe he's Adam's, anything is possible... The only thing we probably know for sure is that he isn't Sharon's... The twit...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...