Contributor
Good afternoon to all, Has anyone been watching Y&R, What is going on with Adam and Victor. I was so hoping that Victor would have helped Adams but once again NO at least not yet. Now finally Summer is on to Luca but I do believe that Luca is falling in love with her. Little to late I so do hope. I have it recording on my DVR for todays issues. I can't wait to watch the show . Bird
Esteemed Contributor

I think after his confession to Summer ....he is still playing her..........can't handle the Jack/Phyllis/Billy storyline anymore....just get on with it......since when is Cain such a hustler??.............Wish they would discover Chloe and get on with that segment.   

Trusted Contributor

Adam is in jail for Constances' death.  Victor had Chloe steal the pages from Sages diary and she refused to give them to Victor so he could clear Adam.

Jessa
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Chloe must have come up with the idea about the diary.  How would Victor, in jail, know of its existence.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, The Great and Powerful Victor Newman knows all!!! 

Honored Contributor

True that, @loveschocolate.  It just occurred to me, too, that Chloe might not have known Sage so I'm wrong that this was Chloe's idea.  Yeah, it was old Victor.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)