Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R's "Hillary" is back on the set

The doc is wierd...she gave Sharon that shot and she was out in seconds.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

okay, LOL, good to see others are confused also!

you think sharons doctor is purposefully trying to make her look  "crazy" or confuse her?....i wonder what reason would be behind it?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I think that's the young stupid writer's way of making people seem mysterious.

Our soaps used to be written much better.  We used to have something leading up to this 'mysterious' person so we'd have an idea (at least a little one) at 'what did they have in mind'.  That's not to say a little mystery isn't good.  Some da da da dddaaa..... is always good in soapville (right).

But these writers have no idea how to write a good storyline.  They take these actors and plop them into our story and leave us saying, "Whhaatt"?

They obviously don't understand that there are no other fans (or call us what you want) of Soaps, like we who follow the soaps (ok, that phrase sounded good in my head).

For a few years now (on Y&R it's at least back to when the little girl was hit and Adam was charged) we've lived in a state of FOGDOM in Soapville.

I don't know about you guys but I'm so tired of all of these loose ends, I could scream (and I would if the writers cared).

I'm just so afraid their viewership is going to hit rock bottom and one more soap will disappear and even worse Julie Chin (is that her name) from The Talk, will get yet another job. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes! It's light a light switched and the Doc is now suspicious and wrong headed. What doctor tells a patient info about another patient. Esp in a mental hospital. Yikes!

Im sure the doctor is being told to do this to Sharon. But who is giving orders and manipulating the doctor??

Honored Contributor

spirto I've never seen your name here (probably just missed it).  Good to have you.

You've give me some good 'food for thought' as they say.  It never occurred to me.  Watching a soap could make one suspicious about everyone he or she meets.  It seems like everyone has an agenda.

Although they say if you have enough money you can buy just about everything.

I don't like the way they are making Patty so lovable.  I think she makes a better psycho.

Trusted Contributor

Welcome Spiritoo.  Do you think Victor is behind it?

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Maybe the Dr. is a patient who thinks she's a Dr., LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

That wouldn't surprise me Hooty.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

does anyone think that the dr OR patty are involved with IAN in any way?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

The entire show, since February, has been a BAD DREAM for me. It reminds me of *Dallas* many years ago. Is it all a DREAM/Nightmare ? For Shock value/Ratings? SMH

I have taped/missed many episodes, and I watched/deleted them. I have found that B&B is much more watchable, IMO.