Respected Contributor

Ben struggles to make wedding decision when Abby misses their meeting with the wedding planner …. Also struggling; Nick and Sage (who seeks comfort from Adam) … Phyllis and Victor’s plan works – Ian and Paragon are both finished… Ashley and Vikki catch Billy in his lies.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/tuesday-december-1st

Next: Sage has news for Nick – I saw the invitation – Sharon’s baby’s being Christened… Luca announces that the 30 days are up – but Marissa failed to keep her end of the bargain … Ashley growls at Phyllis – I’m not always right, but this time I am – Vikki’s never going to forgive Billy, just like Jack’s never going to forgive you!

Honored Contributor

Good spoilers, @javala.  Hope you're doing well.  Looks like Sage will be next at the Genoa City Assylum.

That was so phony, the way Victor grapped Phyllis.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Java....When Victor grabbed Phyllis it was sort of comical...sorry.  Ian must be in love with Phyllis.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Hi, @Jessa9.  I was just thinking about you this morning.  Hope your Thanksgivng went well and was filling.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Hi Foxxie, I had a nice Thanksgiving.  Thanks for asking.

Jessa