Honored Contributor

"Neil...Shut the heck up!!!  Gwen needs to pop you in the mouth!!  How is this HER fault?  You put this in motion"!!

Whew.  I feel better now, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

foxxii....I agree.  I wanted to slap him too!  The women on this show used to be strong and didn't need the approval of a male.

These writers have taken the female characters and made them blathering idiots!!  

I just saw Christine come into Adam's room acting like she is King and I noticed something.....she looks like she's growing something on the side of her nose......that's it!!  She's getting warts like all witches get on their nose!

Good grief!  There are people on here I'm just sick of!  Can someone name a person I can feel good about?  Every one of them have personalities that make it difficult to feel warm and fuzzy about.

Usually on a soap there's at least one person who's good every now and then.  Maybe Gwen?  I don't know.  She's become Neal's door mat.

Honored Contributor

No, @Annabellethecat66, you can't feel warm and fuzzy about any of them.  Not even Paul any more.  Gwen, no, because she's compromising her sister through this whole thing.  Remember, her sister was about to get fired because her keys were lost but Neil had them.  I will say that Gwen didn't know what Neil had done at that time but when she found out, she still kept doing things that could have gotten Emma in trouble.  Allowing medicatioin to be stolen probably could have gotten her blackballed from nursing.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

OK foxxii, you're right!  Gwen in on the doo doo list too!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry you arent' feeling well Annabelle.  I live in Pittsburgh not too far from 3 mile island.  We haven't had any warnings.  . I agree Christines hair is awful.  She definetly is too old to wear her hair that way.

I'm glad Paul let Dylan have it today.  He isn't a policeman and he should not be asking question of anyone.  It is ridiculous.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Didn't know you weren't feeling well, @Annabellethecat66.  Hope tomorrow is better.

Hi, @Jessa9!  

Honored Contributor

foxxii - Now going on 4 months!  Immunity disease.  Drs are trying to figure out what how to treat it.  Thanks for caring!

Honored Contributor

Yes, @Annabellethecat66, I remember that.  I thought this was something new.  Glad that it isn't. :Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

It's like living with the flu 24 hours a day.  Drs can't get rid of the virus.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Foxxie.   Neil is getting on my last nerve too. 

Jessa