Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Toni's Spoiler Monday 26th

I think I remember correctly that Sharon was not married to Nick when Faith was born. They almost got back together but Phyllis's daughter got kissed by the peanut eating nutcase and Nick ended up back with Phyllis. I just wonder if Nick is legally Faith's father as he was not married to Sharon. Perhaps the writers have forgotten these facts. I don't think Nick has been married to Sharon since Faith was born. Faith was always with Sharon and that should count for a lot with any judge. I know they have sort-of shared Faith over the years.

Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 annabellethecat said:

I sure hope he doesn't kill Joe. That would open a whole can of worms about the military and stress. My guess it would be one-sided and no one would be happy.

This is a soap it's not a soap box (although I know how the name soap started). I will stop watching for awhile if they put him on trial (especially right now with American Sniper in the movies). A great movie, I recommend it. I posted over on the movie part.

I'm already tired of Nick and Sharon fighting over this little girl. He just never seemed like the type who would put that little girl through this. He knows how much she loves her Mother and would never make her choose.

I'm also tired of Dylan's one look (sapy). Ugh! I'd choose Joe in a heartbeat.

Yes N & S with each child they bring into the world has to go through it is tiring

and Dylan is also getting on my nerves... gee Nikki might climb into the bottle!

Respected Contributor

double post
Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Nicecupoftea said:

I think I remember correctly that Sharon was not married to Nick when Faith was born. They almost got back together but Phyllis's daughter got kissed by the peanut eating nutcase and Nick ended up back with Phyllis. I just wonder if Nick is legally Faith's father as he was not married to Sharon. Perhaps the writers have forgotten these facts. I don't think Nick has been married to Sharon since Faith was born. Faith was always with Sharon and that should count for a lot with any judge. I know they have sort-of shared Faith over the years.

Faith was thought to be Ashly child when Adam gaslight her she fell down the stairs and lost the one she was carrying, but Adam found a doctor who cover it up, and than Adam switched the Sharon's baby gave it to Ashley, and told Sharon she lost hers... months later a DNA was done and Sharon's baby was alive, and Victor was no longer a father, but a grand father LOL

Honored Contributor

If Joe ends up dead, more than likely, someone else will kill him and Dylan will get blamed. Dylan's talking too much about killing him for it not to happen.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: If Joe ends up dead, more than likely, someone else will kill him and Dylan will get blamed. Dylan's talking too much about killing him for it not to happen.

I agree Foxx it will be someone he is working with...

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping Dylan would get it together but he is getting worse. Maybe Dylan will kill him but his defense will be the PTSD.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

TODAY'S SPOILER TUES

Jill pressures Victor to sell CI (while all wonder where Collin came up with the money) .. After a session with her new doctor, Phyllis apologizes to Kelly .... Hilary and Devon are ecstatic to learn about Neil's new treatment.

[ spoiler ] http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

I will just keep adding the latest DAILY on this thread for the week if that is ok with all of you

Respected Contributor

I bet Devon has an interest in the money he gave to Collin there is something there....

Respected Contributor

Did you find today boring beside Adam/Gabriel there is nothing going on of any great interest...