Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Thread September 2016 SPOILERS!!!!!!

ENOUGH of Jabot and Newman Enterprises and Chancellor and Brash and Sassy... For heaven's sake, the companies always figured into the mix, but they weren't the ONLY thing going on... This has just gotten ridiculous... and it's JUST NOT INTERESTING... AT ALL... EVEN A LITTLE BIT...

And now we have a tabloid TV station to add to the mix and Hillary the Harlot as the on-air "talent"... Oh please... WHEN OH WHEN do the new writers take over...???

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Good grief, can't Chelsea be alone for a few months? Nobody needs to play cupid.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Good grief, can't Chelsea be alone for a few months? Nobody needs to play cupid.

Seriously... I mean come on, she just supposedly lost her husband and they're already trying to hook her up with Filthy Mc Nasty...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

Just starting to watch yesterday's episode and I had to stop and look up how old Tracey Bregman is.  We all need that body!!  OMG!  

@Laura14... She looks amazing... and suddenly... so blonde, too...

Honored Contributor

A lot of ****** and tuck, cool scrupting, liposuction, surgery I"m sure.

wish she would cut that mop.

Daddy Vic is now tying to buy Travis. If that man would pay more attention to his drunken lush of a wife he could do her more good then interfering in his 50 yr old kids lives.

Honored Contributor

huh? n*p , you can't say ? huh ?

Respected Contributor

Wasn't the boss person of that tabloid the actor that used to play the icky son on "Married With Children"?  He looked familiar.

Honored Contributor

yeah, that's what I thought too  'Bud,' real name David Faustino something like that.  Guess, he's getting what roles  he can now.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Wasn't the boss person of that tabloid the actor that used to play the icky son on "Married With Children"?  He looked familiar.

I didn't watch closely enough to even pay attention, but the supposed reporter appears to be a pretty lame actor. Dumb story line anyway. Most cities don't have their own 'gossip' station, for heaven's sake.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope the phone hangups for Sharon means that somebody that knows about Sully is lurking in the bushes and ready to sing.

All these dysfunctional couples are tiring; I wonder what the holiday dinners are going to look like.

A tabloid show with everything else going nowhere is unbelievable.