Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Thread September 2016 SPOILERS!!!!!!

I'm thinking his new show could be an early success only to see the numbers fade as the novelty wears off. Who knows. Either way, unless it crashes and burns early, I don't anticipate seeing him back on YR.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, September 27th from soaps.com:

In the park, Jill tells Lauren she’ll give Fenmore’s the new Brash & Sassy fragrance exclusively. Lauren breaks it to her that Fenmore’s only works with established companies, not glorified dating services. Jill protests that there’s more to the company than trying to get Billy and Victoria back together – they have a real product that’s going to make real money. Lauren argues it’s not how adults do business. Jill thanks her for her condescending advice and storms off.

At home, Travis and Victoria are sharing the bathroom when Victor calls…for Travis. Victoria learns Victor asked Travis to meet him for a chat and groans. Travis reassures her, and says her father can wait while they shower together.

In the lab, Lily admires Cane’s Brash & Sassy ad campaign. She is making suggestions when Billy enters. He notes it’s Victoria’s job to give the woman’s point of view. Lily enjoys their rich tradition of bickering, but leaves. Billy tells Cane he’s now trying to do the right thing – Victoria should see the commercial first. Cane argues he’s still being a jerk. They argue over who has more right to run the company. Victoria arrives, gets up to speed, and tells Cane she loves his ad. Billy pulls her aside to question her. She says Cane’s not the enemy. Billy agrees – it’s Mommy Dearest. Meanwhile, Jill arrives and is disinterested in Cane’s ad. Cane teases her that he heard Billy and Victoria say ‘I love you’…maybe they’ll take her on the honeymoon. He goes to work and Jill leaves. In the office, Billy and Victoria agree to stick together where Jill’s concern and leave to ‘drink on it’. Later, Cane meets with the model from the commercial.

At Newman, Victor makes a call and says he has to know everything. He then flashes to his conversation with Victoria about Billy and Travis. Later, Travis arrives. Victor asks him what he knows about Newman Enterprises. Travis spouts some in-depth knowledge. Victor notes that Travis was well known for his business analysis and theorizes that he got out because others were profiting from his expertise. Travis explains why Newman is vulnerable. Victor respects him telling the truth.

Michael meets with Hilary and Devon at the Club regarding suing GC Buzz. Michael points out they reported that Devon tried to bribe them – will he sue them for doing their job? Devon argues he was protecting a friend. Michael maintains he has no case. Hilary is upset that the trolls win – what good is money and power if you can’t fight back? They debate as Hilary insists they have the moral high ground. Michael reiterates that a lawsuit’s not the answer. Devon has an idea and leaves. Lily turns up and accuses Hilary of pushing Devon to bribe the reporter and notes Jack’s her priority. Hil assures her she’s not interested in cheating and calls her a hypocrite. Lily gets a text from Devon to meet later.

Devon shows up at GC Buzz and speaks to Howard Green, the producer, who snarkily thanks him for trying to bribe his reporter. Devon tries unsuccessfully to reason with him about reporting on Jack Abbott and rides him about how he profits on people’s misery. Howard isn’t interested in Devon’s rational appeal and plays foosball.

Devon meets Hilary and Lily in the Club office. The GC Buzz reporter he bribed appears. Devon announces he’s doing a follow-up interview. Hil and Lily try to talk him out of it, but he reassures them. In the interview, Devon announces he bought GC Buzz and fires the reporter. In the dining room, Travis wonders if the job offer comes before or after coffee. Victor chuckles. Victor writes down the offer and passes it to him as Victoria and Billy arrive. Victoria assures Billy that Travis can handle her father, but Billy is suspicious. Vikki thinks he’s jealous her father likes Travis. Victoria joins Victor and Travis, who says he just turned down her father’s offer to join Newman. They leave. Victor stews.

Michael kisses Lauren in the park. Lauren gives him a message for Phyllis in the hospital and complains about her run-in with Jill. Michael thinks she’ll make Brash & Sassy a success. Lauren phones Jill to see if the exclusive is still on offer. Jill concedes that Lauren may have been right.

Jill exits the office and sees Cane turn down the model’s advances. Jill praises him.

A Look Ahead to Wednesday, September 28th:

At the station, Kevin asks what happened, and Mariah tells him Faith is missing.

Faith enters Chelsea’s studio and tells her she needs her help. Chloe looks on.

Ashley says to Jack, “You don’t even have a pre-nup, this divorce could drag on for months!”

Phyllis tells Michael she doesn’t want Jack’s money, she just wants her husband back.

Honored Contributor

Tuesday September 27:

Travis stuns Victor, and Devon makes a bold move

Devon pays a visit to a GC Buzz producer.

Billy and Victoria arrive at the Club together just as Victor makes Travis an offer.

Victor makes changes at his company.

Cane ends up in a compromising position.

Wednesday September 28:

Ashley takes action.

Devon takes a business risk.

Phyllis has hope for her marriage.

Ashley warns Jack.

Michael visits Phyllis.

Mariah tells Kevin that Faith's missing.

Faith shows up at Chelsea's studio.

Thursday September 29:

Devon and Hilary accept a challenge.

Mariah challenges Chloe.

Nikki wonders about Victor's motives.

Friday September 30:

Sharon receives a disturbing message.

Chelsea sets out boundaries for Nick.

Jack gets impatient with Phyllis.

More...

Sharon and Faith play matchmaker with Nick and Chelsea.

Chloe gives Chelsea a heads up about Sharon and Faith.

GC Buzz calls Devon out for trying to stop the tabloid from running stories on Jack.

Devon buys GC Buzz to surprise Hilary.

Faith is thrown a huge birthday party.

Summer supports her mother.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Jack is going to keep on being Phyllis's whipping boy. If he's that stupid he deserves what all he will get the next time. I don't feel sorry for a grown idiot.

More fish in the sea, my friend, best cast your net or live happily alone.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm thinking his new show could be an early success only to see the numbers fade as the novelty wears off. Who knows. Either way, unless it crashes and burns early, I don't anticipate seeing him back on YR.

@stevieb

I usually agree with you, but have to differ on this one.  I think that's why they had the explosion with no body found in order for Adam to make a miraculous return when the show tanks.

Honored Contributor

Keep him dead bring on Michael!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Keep him dead bring on Michael!

Whatever...

Let-start-Blair-perfected-trademark-her-eye-roll (2).gif

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

I usually agree with you, but have to differ on this one.  I think that's why they had the explosion with no body found in order for Adam to make a miraculous return when the show tanks.

Hoping you're right @eddyandme... 

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

They will give Chelsea time to start getting jiggie with Nick or somebody, so, whatever form he returns in it will cause havoc to her new beau's life.

At least she won't be pregnant again for a couple of months. LOL

I swear if Jack takes that hoochie mama back I'm writing CBS. If old man John Abbott was holier then thou , fine, but, Jack needs to get some self respect and dump her. Have her bags packed to , so,she won't have to go up the stairs.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't be surprised if Jack did but of course I hope he moves on with some one new and leave Phyllis and Billy to drown themselves in the bedroom.

I'm not sure what they plan to do with Adam I don't watch his new show but as always when there is no body we all know that means anything is possible, but one thing for sure I hope I not speaking too soon Adam's "ghost" is not visiting Chelsea to tell her he is alive.