Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Thread September 2016 SPOILERS!!!!!!

1. I am sick and tired of Phyllis weeping and whining and feeling sorry for herself.  All she has done is make Victor her excuse for her bad behavior.  She would have gone on seeing Billy if Jack hadn't figured out what was going on.  She blames Victor but she thoroughly enjoyed her time with pseudo-Jack.  I remember her laughing and saying "I love the new Jack"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

With the changing of the guard, I don't necessarily think they will, but I really hope the producers keep the Adam role vacant for a while... I watched the new Justin Hartley show last night and, while I could easily be wrong, I don't see it making it for the long haul... It had its moments, but overall, sort of pretentious and contrived and not really something I'll be watching every week. Who knows, though, it might really take off... If it does, I guess it'll be taking off without me... Not saying it doesn't have the potential to be a quality show, it's just not for me... I didn't find it all that compelling viewing and besides, I really don't like the kinds of shows that if you miss a critical moment you could be lost for the duration... I also didn't find the premise all that interesting nor the cast all that appealing, despite some good actors giving good performances... NBC is really pushing it though. I see they've scheduled a repeat of the season opener already... Hmmmm... Wonder if that means they were less than thrilled with opening night numbers... or if they're just that committed to hooking people in... It looks, though, as though not a lot of people liked "Bull" at least those posting here, which would appear to be its main competition... So you never know what will make it and what will get the early cancellation.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For someone who has been boo hooing "Don't hate me because I have big boo's" Summer sure loves showing them off often enough.  I realize they are wardrobe clothes.  However, I realize these people have a say in what they wear.

For your enjoyment:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlfjINAZDL8

And for those who missed it:  "Good-bye Billy Miller"...really cute....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVP5PciuK0I

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm I wouldn't exactly mind running into a sweaty Tavis...

Woman Tongue

As for the show, I really hope they move away from all the corporate intrigue, jockying for position, and endless discussion of 'the foundation'... It's just not interesting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Ol' Jackie boy gave Phyllis the get along little doggy treatment today didn't he ? She had the nerve to show up at a meeting for the foundation and Jack sent her packing. Good for Jack.

He best just leave Victor alone. He's been bested there one to many times and lible to wake up back on that Island if he don't watch out. 

I wouldn't go tweaking his nose. Tweak Billy and Phyllis's, but, leave Victurd alone.

Jack has a new haircut too I see. Ok, but liked it a little longer on the sides. He's not a young dude any more. In fact I think him and me might be the same age. Both holding up well ! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

For someone who has been boo hooing "Don't hate me because I have big boo's" Summer sure loves showing them off often enough.  I realize they are wardrobe clothes.  However, I realize these people have a say in what they wear.

For your enjoyment:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlfjINAZDL8

And for those who missed it:  "Good-bye Billy Miller"...really cute....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVP5PciuK0I

Liked Sharon with the darker hair. That was few yrs ago and she was dark haired and thinner then.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Odd doesn't list his mother. 'Walter', is his father, but, no mother on file.

makes one go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66@SharkE, Sharon looked so much better with dark hair. @Annabellethecat66, thanks for the link. 😃❤️

Honored Contributor

When she first married Nick thought that was her best color. The present color is over bleached. Looks like she's had more color changes then me !

LOL

Sitting here right now with Preference on hahahahahha (med. blonde)

Sharon probably has grey and that bleached stuff is hard as hale to cover the grey coming in.  Just turns the roots white. She needs to tone it way down and then her grey would cover better.

I knew folks who went grey in their 20's. Now, that's sad. I was in 50's I think.

I wouldn't want to have the task of doing Victoria's grey !

Ay carumba !

Woman Surprised