Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Thread...July 2016.. SPOILERS!!!!!!

Jill on a high hourse is laughable... Let's not forget she was messing with Jack while still married to John and all of them were living in the Abbot mansion...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Wish Larry 'warthog' would come back of motorcycle fame. He rocked the mansion,where I got my username from David 'shark' farley (whatever his last name is spelled)

Probably in the same bed where her son is whiling away the hrs. instead of working.   Making all that money living like Kings and Queens and not turning a hand.

nice work if you can get it. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

As far as I'm concerned Phyllis no matter what trauma she is going through she crossed the line with Billy I would have been more sympathetic with her if she went to the police department and found someone like that Rowan guy that she was so gaga over or she could have found someone in a bar or restaurant like Victoria.

I like the fact that from the beginning when Brenda Dickson who first played Jill Foster way back when has pretty much remained a strong female character, far from being a saint but no flip flop with her.

I was hoping there would be a hook up for Ashley at least with Dr. Nevile but it doesn't look like anything is going to happen since he is leaving..

Valued Contributor

I hate Dr. Neville is leaving. Woman Sad   Such potential for him with Ashley.

Maybe ghost John needs to pay Jill a visit to remind her of past indescretions.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If I see anything more about Nick and Chelsea I'll post it

also rumored that Hilary will move in on smilin' Jack after he finds out he's been played. He won't be smiling for long.

The other half of my lunch is now gone.  That makes no sense, has zero chemistry, so why don't we just go whole hog and put Victor and Jack together?  I'm sure all their past hatred has just been closeted feelings for one another.  Let's have the writers get that ridiculous and tell that story.  At least it's popcorn worthy just to see if they can pull it off.  

Honored Contributor

way the world is now wouldn't surprise me.

Chloe, was scary yesterday with that off the wall scary laughing.

She's no more rehabilitated then I'll wake up Fri. being a size 2. LOL

Honored Contributor

Chloe makes Jack Nicholson in "The Shining and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" look sane. 

Honored Contributor

Bella looked like she was bigger then Chloe. Healthy, chld.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, July 28th from soaps.com:

At Sharon’s house, Dylan is glad Mariah decided to stay. Kevin arrives with Natalie and learns Mariah isn’t moving. Dylan hopes they have something for him on Adam’s case. They have another sighting of the mystery woman in the wig. Dylan takes off, followed by Natalie and Kevin. Sharon wonders if Mariah’s jealous. Mariah insists Natalie is jealous since she can’t break their connection, but she misses her friend.

In the police station, Paul tells Ashley she’s off the hook because Neville confessed. Ash defends Simon – he saved her life and is her friend. Later, Dylan presses Paul to keep investigating Adam’s case, but Paul says he took the plea and the case is closed. Dylan gets heated - Adam’s innocent and he plans to see the investigation through. Paul reminds him he gives the orders there! Debate ensues about whether Victor would set Adam up. Dylan thinks Victor’s partner double-crossed him, but Paul screams that the case is closed. Dylan leaves upset.

At the hospital, Abby confronts Stitch, who admits he packed up the baby shower gifts and donated them. She angrily asks how he could do that without asking her. They argue heatedly. Stitch thought they would be too painful. Abby gripes about ignoring things that are painful and him not wanting another baby. Stitch tells her the gifts went to the pediatric wing and stalks off.

At home, Abby has all the baby shower gifts. She opens them, reads each card, and then starts throwing them while she cries. Ashley appears. Abby complains about Stitch’s actions. Ashley cautions her about pushing too hard for a baby, and points out the gifts are making her unhappy. She doesn’t want them to lose a baby and each other.

Abby and Ashley arrive back at the hospital with the gifts. Ash leaves her to explain to Stitch. They both regret their argument. Abby apologizes for over-reacting, but asks Stitch to tell her what he wants. He talks about his guilt and assures her he will want to have another baby when Max improves. They embrace and take the gifts back to pediatrics together.

In Walworth, Michael informs Adam he didn’t tell Chelsea she couldn’t visit. They argue. Michael hollers about how wrong he was to hurt Lauren by trying to push her away. They have to get through this together! Adam still feels Chelsea deserves to move on. Michael knows Anita visited and presumes this is her talking. He tells Adam if he wants to let Chelsea go he can do it himself.

At Crimson Lights, Chelsea runs into Chloe. They rehash Connor’s cornea donation and Chloe trying to run down Adam. Chelsea spots a sippy cup in Chloe’s purse. Chloe says it belongs to her daughter, Bella. Chelsea is stunned, hugs Chloe, but then asks questions about where she was while Chloe was in therapy. Chloe covers. Chelsea assumes she came back to Genoa City because Kevin is Bella’s father. Kevin and Natalie enter.

Awkwardness ensues, as he wonders why Chloe didn’t call him. Kevin takes Chloe to the patio. Chelsea informs Natalie that’s his ex-wife. Natalie exits and Michael appears. He advises Chelsea to visit Adam. Meanwhile, Chloe reminds Kevin they’re not married anymore and she doesn’t answer to him. She flashes to them making love and has to go. Kevin senses she’s avoiding him. They argue until Michael intervenes. Chloe rushes out. Kevin knows she was hiding something. He spots Esther and tricks her into telling him where Chloe’s staying.

Chelsea visits Adam in prison and he tells her it’s not a good idea for her to visit him anymore – it’s thirty years. They argue. Chelsea won’t let him push her away. Adam’s glad she said that – he needs her. Chelsea will fight to free him. They kiss. Dylan arrives with news of the mystery woman – he’ll figure out who she is and why she’s trying to hurt Adam.

Natalie arrives back at Sharon’s house looking for Mariah to give her a history lesson. “Who is this Chloe person?” Mariah is surprised to hear she’s back, and fills her in. Natalie worries Kevin still loves her. Sharon pipes up that she was the love of his life. Mariah wonders what brought her back.

At the station, Michael presses an exasperated Paul to keep on with Adam’s case. He reiterates that the case is closed.

Kevin arrives at Chloe’s hotel room, where she tries to get rid of him. He hears Bella cough and she lets him in. “This is my daughter.” Kevin is stunned. Chloe says he’s not the father. Kevin kneels down and tells Bella she looks like her sister, Delia.

A Look Ahead to Friday, July 29th:

Nick, with Victoria looking on, asks Summer, “I thought you were done with Newman Enterprises?” Victor says, “I asked her to come by.”

Cane says to Phyllis, “We’re the new tenants, which means Billy and I will be right downstairs.”

Jack asks Billy, “You don’t have a problem with it, do you? Us having offices in the same building?” Billy looks at Jill.

Honored Contributor