Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Thread...July 2016.. SPOILERS!!!!!!

@Laura14 wrote:

I think I lost brain cells watching Friday's episode.  

First, I always look like that when I clean house too.  

Someone needs to stand next to Nikki with an "I'm with Stupid" shirt to make her scenes complete.  

Ditto for the appeals board who will conveniently not see that had Victor not set his son up, his rescue would have never been necessary.  Didn't Adam say that?  

Mariah is dangerously close to a shirt too.

And I was kind of excited when Nikki went to Sharon's house.  Since Sharon isn't using her meds, how about we toss a few down Nikki's throat to wise her up again?

I'm over the Victor Newman puppet show.  Time to move on, Y&R!!

So true... Victor has always been a central character but when this show used to actually be watchable, it was NOT all about him... It needs to be not all about thim again... Frankly, neither the character nor the actor is all that fascinating, not even to mention, not all that appealing... I think they've gotten about as much mileage from Old Vic as they can. It really is time to develop some of the other characters and let Victor and Nicki host the occasional party out at the ranch... Ooops. I forgot. This writing team doesn't know how to develop characters.. Oh well... Never mind...

Personally, I think they should rename the show: From the Sublime to the Ridiculous...

Woman Surprised Woman Frustrated

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That ol' nasty Daniel son of phyllis? couldn't wait till he left he was nasty.

never washed his hair, had that dippy ponytail on top of his head. sloppy clothes, etc.

I know... Right... Again... Of all the characters to bring back, they re-up another barf-bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

HazMat needs to come in and clean Daniel up!!!!!! Gross!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Victoria was sleeping with Stitch and she thought he was the father of her baby.. Billy wanted the baby to be his.

Valued Contributor

Let's rename the show -  THE OLD AND THE BORING,

Honored Contributor

Get a REAL police force in that town and all the rich folk won't be getting by with murder and have to actually pay for their crimes. won't be letting hospital patients get out of their rooms and past the guards stationed at the door.

Honored Contributor

I missed a show but am watching it today.  I gather Daniel must have shown up and is a genuine mess?

I'm so looking forward to it......NOT!

I almost forgot to tell you guys.  So even though I only had a dog when I was a little kid, for some reason I always watch "Ceaser, the Dog Whisperer" on Saturdays.

Guess who was on there having problems with his dog (he and his wife did).  Yepper....that would be Danny Romalotti (real name, Michael Damian)  See the website:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Damian

He and his wife was having trouble with (what else) their dog.  Of course Cesear (sp) came to the rescue.  He looks the same!  Just as nice as could be.

You guys remember Danny don't you?  

Honored Contributor

Danny Romalotti,  the father of Daniel and the lover of Cricket?

I always thought he couldn't sing and looked like Liberace with all that hair and that 'weird' way of talking.

anyone notice that when Nicki was at Victor's bedside Fri she was whispering just like Phyllis does ? What's with all these whisperers !

Honored Contributor

I haven't read every post, so please forgive me if this is old news ...........

I just stumbled across a short article that Justin Hartley -- Adam Newman -- has signed to star in a fall prime time show on NBC - This Is Us.     (trailer included in link) 

If this is old news, please ignore this post, lol.

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2016/0513-hartley_nbc.php

Honored Contributor

@SharkE He looks a little older but here he is: