Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Thread August 2016..SPOILERS!!!!!

Haven't watched in SO LONG!!  Tuned in tonight. I see I have some catching up to do. Is that a new Travis or is that the same actor who was playing him?  Interesting to see the interaction between Daniel and Mariah.  He had that look like he had seen a ghost (Cassie).

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Am I the only one posting? You all dead out there? If you are wake up.

I saw at the walmart today in one of the CBS little soap magazines a interview with 'Adam' and it doesn't look good. He said he was in 2-3 different shows and something was gonna have to give. I wasn't aware he was in anything , but, Y&R. Guess he turned down McGuyer because another guy is the star, but, these others I didn't know about.

I don't think he turned it down... The guy they hired is actually quite a bit younger... and I think that's the way they wanted to go since this guy is supposed to be McGyver's son, I think...

As for his other gigs, Mistresses is more or less recurring for him and essentially a summer series, so it's really YR and the new NBC show... If the prime time show takes off, I'm guessing there'll be another Adam recast...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

we need Laura too, she's a good poster for the group.

StevieB is probably upset that Justin might be moving on.

Panda, might come in over the weekend.

can't wait till Travis puts it to Luca. LOL

Nawwwww... I've just pretty much stopped watching... So whether he stays or goes isn't the big deal for me it might have been... I do like him in the part and he gives the show some MUCH needed hunk potential, but otherwise, the show was just going nowhere for me....

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know.

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

Haven't watched in SO LONG!!  Tuned in tonight. I see I have some catching up to do. Is that a new Travis or is that the same actor who was playing him?  Interesting to see the interaction between Daniel and Mariah.  He had that look like he had seen a ghost (Cassie).

yeah, that's the same Travis. Wish she would stay with him and drop kick that moron, BIlly, to the curb. She's always done the stupidest things.

Honored Contributor

So, I don't understand....how in the name of Heaven did Gabriel manage to put a secret passageway in Chelsea's bedroom closet?  OK, so remember that big fire there?  He was dead before the fire so that would have been changed during the repairs of the fire and anyway, are we supposed to believe that Gabriel lived also in that shack Victor took Adam to?  None of this makes sense....but it doesn't matter because this show never makes sense anymore!

I'm just wondering when it is going to come out that it was Gabriel who hit the kid?  I did read that, right?  I'm looking forward to that.  I want to see Chloe and everyone kiss Adam's butt....(so take that you haters (says Adam)...

That kid of Adam and Chelsea's (Connor) gets hauled around so much.  The other day I saw him yawning like crazy...I told you guys they wait until it's his nap time that's why he looks like he's drugged.  He gets more screen time than any of the other kids.  I think the girl (what's her name ...Katherine) has run away and they don't realize it.  I would too if I had parents like the two of them (always hopping in the bed).  Maybe she found out that for a long time they didn't know who her Dad dad was!  But that's not unusual for this show.  Remember they didn't know who Summer's Dad Dad was either?  Who else was a ? as far as paternity?

I'm surprised they found Adam that quickly.  I thought maybe they'd be on the run for a long time.  Remember when Sharon and Adam (old Adam) took off together.  They stayed gone for a pretty long time if I remember.  But then there were much better writers and they relied on the history of the characters and the show.  They didn't just stick words, characters and emotions here and there that made no sense.

I don't think anything can beat the two castrophe's so close together.  That was unbelievable.  Did you guys see where some said that was their favorite thing they remembered?

I'm going to be thinking about that secret passageway in the closet for a long time....how could that be?  It doesn't make sense?  A passageway for miles and miles to nowhere from the city (a highrise none the less)???!!!

This is getting more and more ignorant.  But then the way they made Adam go crazy suddenly, that was stupid too...

Honored Contributor

I don't understand that secret closet either. What did Gabe have to do with that? Gabe saved Adam from the burning car, then, died.

Victor will give birth when he finds out his plan once again went belly up.

If they had just let Adam eat his plate of beans in the pen he would had eventually been home free, but, no,they had to make him go all psycho and seeing things. He'll never get  out of the pen ,now, and Victor is on probabtion he can join him. 

Only one who has any sense is Travis. Connor looks like him LOL

Respected Contributor

Are they still showing Faith or is she now old enough to be in college?Cat LOL  Like I said, first day of watching in a while. Haven't even seen "Bella" yet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Panda, my sister and I need your help. After seeing Victoria in that dress at Summer's party we've decided to send a 'care' pkg. of food to her.

She said she looked like a cast member of 'Les miserables' so deadly thin and teeth separating she needs an intervention. Poor woman must be so hungry.

Respected Contributor

Put her in "the pen". It amazes me how inmates seem to gain weight in prison. Food can't be that good!  LOL