Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R The continue revenge of Chloe

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie Have fun!  Watch the sun (not too much), be good, but not too good....come back safely to us!Heart

@javala Nice to see your post.  Hope all is well!

@Annabellethecat66 Real life is looking hopeful, looks like they can put humpty dumpty back together again... and 5 more to follow

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @javala and forgive me for not welcoming you back earlier.  Preoccupied.  Been packing, lol.  Since we're leaving for the airport at 4 am, my mind must have decided that I didn't need to sleep tonight because I sure haven't slept.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@javala wrote:

@KentuckyWomanAt first the way it was staged ti wasn't Adam but some one changed the narrative.... and made it Adam many always thought it was Kelly.

For the life of me I can't remember Kelly.  Can someone refresh my memory?  Is she the mother of Jack's son?  The one Niki "killed." 

Kelly was Stitch's sister. She was in love with Jack. Then Phyllis came back to town and Jack dumped her. She was the one who held Jack captive on the island when Marco replaced him.

Yes, of course.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@MathisFan wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@javala wrote:

@KentuckyWomanAt first the way it was staged ti wasn't Adam but some one changed the narrative.... and made it Adam many always thought it was Kelly.

For the life of me I can't remember Kelly.  Can someone refresh my memory?  Is she the mother of Jack's son?  The one Niki "killed." 

Kelly was Stitch's sister. She was in love with Jack. Then Phyllis came back to town and Jack dumped her. She was the one who held Jack captive on the island when Marco replaced him.

Yes, of course.  Thanks!

@KentuckyWoman Out a sight out of mind as they say.... she could still be alive.... Ian might be the one behind the oil spells

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Thanks, @javala and forgive me for not welcoming you back earlier.  Preoccupied.  Been packing, lol.  Since we're leaving for the airport at 4 am, my mind must have decided that I didn't need to sleep tonight because I sure haven't slept.

@Mmsfoxxie that's OK I can't stay too long I am doing genealogy from the Ancestry.com DNA and I can't believe things I never knew that is coursing through my veins, It is like a jigsaw puzzle. you have all these folks and making sure the pieces are in their proper place.

It is a lot a fun

I Like many things in Y&R it seems we are giving both sides of the story the wrong way and a better way to do things.  I hope it catches on.... the world needs some guidance.

Contributor

Here we go again anothere week of Victor and all the trouble that goes with him.  I was wondering does anyone else think that Victor in the jail doctor will soon get cought or will she find him out for what he really is?  The next big question is will she end up pregnant? I really wish the show would leave Adam alone let him be the big cheese in charge. I really like this Adam and Sharon let all agree to get over her she needs a new story line and soon. She is getting old with the same ols stuff over and over again. She's been around the block with all the NEWMANS she needs to find her way.

Super Contributor

@jessa wrote:

If Sharon doesn't fess up soon she is going to be back in Fairview. 

I hate the fact that they are bringing Chloe back....never cared for her.

There is nothing in this show to get your enthusiasm rapped around any more. You all have spoke nothing but the the truth regarding the characters and the storylines. Oddly enough I've been cheering on Sage. I want Sharron to crack into a million little pieces for touchering Nick, Dylan and Faith. I don't care about Mariah... she keeps flipping back and forth, to tell or not to tell.

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie Have fun!  Watch the sun (not too much), be good, but not too good....come back safely to us!Heart

@javala Nice to see your post.  Hope all is well!

I couldn't believe it when I saw someone going into the storage place!  Come on, not only did this person have the bottle of poison but they planted a key in Adam's apt and had a spare.

This is getting stupid!

Where did they get these dang keys?! This story-line is SO absurd you can't enjoy the attempt to frame Adam.

Trusted Contributor

I agree DNise just absurd.

Jessa
Regular Contributor

It was announced that the person playing Chole is returning to full time status.

The person playing Adam has a TV deal so he will be leaving, this may be the wrap up for him.

The person laying Summer has a tv deal also, and will be on recurring status.

t

The longer the baby situation plays out, the worse the ending will be.